• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2003

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

5 stick entry...same as last year...more details to come.

If we have 12 or less teams....I'll run the league at CNNSI like last year. If we have more than 12, I'll run it at Yahoo. We would like to do a Live-Draft this year instead of the Auto-Draft...chime in if you have an opinion(actually I don't care about your opinions :sneaky: lol)

Post if you're in. :thumbs: :thumbs:

You know I'm in and I'll be sure to start some chit again this year! :0 :D

The live draft could be a problem for me with my traveling. Are you able to schedule the draft day or do you have to do it when the hosting site tells you?

Allofus123 said:
Are you able to schedule the draft day or do you have to do it when the hosting site tells you?
I'm not sure yet Kenny. I need to see which site we're using first...if it's over 12 teams then CNNSI is out and Yahoo is in...I think I'll have to set the league up before I know for sure. There's a good chance from experience that they may allow me to set a time...but the site will pick that date. You don't need to worry brother...I'll be more than happy to pick some chitty players for ya. ;)

Seriously...let's get this league filled up ASAP and I'll get it setup...then we'll have time to workout the details. :)

This year will be different with the entry fees...(1) We send them to Joe P(I don't want to deal with that part again) and (2) Entries will be delivered prior to teams getting the official invite. Once again, I'll post this all once the League is setup.

I'm in :thumbs: Well I guess you knew that.

And as they did last year...The CPFFL 2002 champion "Big Butt Nuggets" will be taking numbers at the door for your @ss woopin! :D

Edited...to let you guys know my entry is all ready here :sign: so the champions are officially entered to content their title!!

I am in! If I need vouching for, maybe Joe.M. or Shadow would do it.

PM Sent.

I'm definitely in!!! I won't be as chitty as last year!!! :sign:

Cant miss the chance to donate again....

Im in - If yall will have the Lars Helmets!

Hbooker

It's good so see alot of last years franchises showing back up again this year.

Speaking of which....MATT .....Horse?? Where you guys at??

Ok so far we got:

Beast
Joe P
Allofus123
Hbooker
Leebo
SD_Stack
SamClemmons
ricmac25
sir-smokes-a-lot

Waiting on last years teams:

MattR
Horse
benjiev
SmokinTone

Cool...looks like it's coming together. :D

Who wants to trade? :0 :sneaky: :sign:

I'm making sure I get Pete Rose this year! ;) :D

I'm in but may not be able to do the live draft part because I am underway.

Emo

Count me in. Haven't done Fantast Football in awhile, but I am up to the task this year.

ALosTexan

I'll play. Would much prefer Yahoo's interface over CNNSI's. Is anybody interested in individual defensive players?

On a whole other subject I just finished a Punch Rare Corojo Pita. Wow! I gotta get me a box of these beauties. Did you all know these aren't really Corojo but a dark Sumatra?

UPDATE:

There were no good time slots left for the Live-Draft...so we will be doing Auot-Draft again this year....and it will be at Yahoo.

....more to come

Updated owner list:

Beast
Joe P
Allofus123
Hbooker
Leebo
SD_Stack
SamClemmons
ricmac25
sir-smokes-a-lot
ALostTexan
Emodx
lucasbuck

Who else is in???? :thumbs:

Is there any way to do the live draft here then input the teams, just a tought.

count me in! on yahoo, it won't draft until the commissioner sets the draft as ready. I hope you'll allow a couple of days to edit the pre-draft rankings?

ricmac25 said:
Is there any way to do the live draft here then input the teams, just a tought.
Why yes...that is an option. Too bad I'm not doing it. :D