• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP FFL Cash League 2022- Year 13

Pretty much consensus that picking in the first half of the draft is undesirable. At least most years. If you are in spot 1-3, your pick truly has to end up being a very top player with no injuries. Congrats, you may get JT with the 1 but the looooooooong 22 pick wait for your 2nd and 4th will almost ensure your L for the season. Thanks for taking that bullet, Jake. :D

See Ben @modo22 , this is how you answer the question!

Is it possible to see how the players ranked score wise last year ?

I feel like you have to access last years league to do this. Not sure though. This is the espn one, right? They tend to over complicate things sometimes…

Dan,
you can go to our league, click on players, then it will show 2022 projections, but over on the right side you can change that to 2021 stats....still not perfect, but should help you.espn sucks.PNG

Just a reminder, our Draft date and time are set for THIS Sunday 9/4 at 730pm CST!

Good luck everyone! Really looking forward to this season, more than the last few.

Now remind me what do I get for being in the last place with the worst record ever in this league 🙈