• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 12 *FULL

Well guys it was a fun, hard fought season! Especially with all the COVID related crap!

Just fyi, I’m not in the group conversation about the league anymore. I know my phone was blowing up one day so I got out of it, but I must have turned it off completely or something.

Well guys it was a fun, hard fought season! Especially with all the COVID related crap!

Just fyi, I’m not in the group conversation about the league anymore. I know my phone was blowing up one day so I got out of it, but I must have turned it off completely or something.

Congrats!

Congrats Anthony on winning BOTH our CP leagues!!!! Damn dude. Don’t think that’s been done before!?? But that just unlocks the secret hidden code that says you’re not allowed back next year 😂😂

Congrats Anthony on winning BOTH our CP leagues!!!! Damn dude. Don’t think that’s been done before!?? But that just unlocks the secret hidden code that says you’re not allowed back next year 😂😂
I have been considering retirement.

Congrats Anthony, tried to fight back this week, but it was just too much to make up.

Bear with me, I will get a PM out with instructions on who to send to who.

Ben you have a package incoming...

9405 5036 9930 0158 6094 20

Ben you have a package incoming...

9405 5036 9930 0158 6094 20
WELL DAMN Anthony, you went way over top! Love the personalize multi purpose golf tool!! You out did any expectations, thank you!!

After taking 4th last year and getting blown away by Bill and now this year you blowing up my front porch, 4th place isn't all that bad!?