• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL08 III

Did everyone who said they were in on this thread get an invite? Only three people signed in to the league so far. Get your arses signed in.

Who's banking?

Did everyone who said they were in on this thread get an invite? Only three people signed in to the league so far. Get your arses signed in.

Who's banking?
I've been holding off with the invites until the league became viable (we get 10 managers). In the hope that another manager signs on I've sent the invites via pm. I asked angryfish but he decline on account of he can't make the draft... and I assume does'nt know how to pre-rank his draft... okay, that was just mean cause he turned us down but you know what I'm sayin'. Fear makes people stink.

NA

Well hell, where are all the people that were clammering to be in the original CPFF? I think a few of you from that CPFF 2 sissy league should man up and join a real league. :whistling: I mean how excited can you get over winning 3 cigars? :sign: :cool:

Who's banking?
My vote is either you or Scott

Fear makes people stink.

NA

Wondered what that smell was. :sign: :laugh:

Well hell, where are all the people that were clammering to be in the original CPFF? I think a few of you from that CPFF 2 sissy league should man up and join a real league. :whistling: I mean how excited can you get over winning 3 cigars? :sign: :cool:

true :laugh: :cool:

That's a co-ed league isn't it?

NA

Man!!

I'd say of you'se guys got your panties in a wad.

Why don't you loosen your bra straps.

:laugh:

Who's banking?
My vote is either you or Scott
[

My vote is Scott to.... looks like its a majority, he wins. :laugh:

That's a co-ed league isn't it?

I think so. Suppose we should give em a day or so.... they need to let their nails dry. :cool:

Just in case some don't know, the prize pool for this league is usually 50 to 75 or so Coobano's. Thats one hellofa prize pool.

Is Scott aware that he's the banker now?
Where the hell is the manager we need. I don't have any friends but one of you guys can ask one of yours.

NA

I don't want a friend, I want another manager who has the balls to play with the cool kids. :thumbs: Come on you pansies.... someone jump in and play some FF with us.

BTW, I only see 8 people signed in for this league. Who we missing that committed?

Me...but I can't sign in from work!

All signed in now, but I do have a question. What exactly is a W / R? Is that a flex wr or rb? Or a 3rd wr?

I'm kinda confused....

Nevermind I figured it out lol.

Is Scott aware that he's the banker now?
Where the hell is the manager we need. I don't have any friends but one of you guys can ask one of yours.

NA

He is aware, and I don't have any friends either.

Just cuz I work in banking don't mean I know how to handle your money.. Oh wait - - - that would be my money if you foolios are sending your cash to me :sign:

Addy in profile... Hit it up fellas - I don't want to be chasing anyone down after the Aug. 29th date. Personal Check/MO/Cash - good with it all :cool:

Before we send the money, let's talk about which cigars we want to go with and get an exact price. Check the league board for info.

OK, I had to do this before to entice a manager so I suppose I'll do it again. :cool:

We have nine people signed up and still in need of one more coach. I am going to offer whoever signs up a special deal. If they join us and win the playoffs, in addition to what the prize pool will be paying, I will add a special bonus package to your winnings. I'll leave it up to you to choose quality or Quanity but rest assure if I have to pay off you will be well taken care of no matter which way you choose.

Who wants it?