• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL08 III

top for the morning.

Also - I'm thinking $50.00 a head - $500 total. With this we could have grand prize, and samplers for all the players at end of season. Any thoughts to this?

top for the morning.

Also - I'm thinking $50.00 a head - $500 total. With this we could have grand prize, and samplers for all the players at end of season. Any thoughts to this?

Take a look on the league message board. I posted three boxes we can pick up for just a tad over $500 and including shipping to the winners we should be able to do it for $54-$55 a head. I don't know how others feel about samplers for everyone but I'm not a fan. The winners should reap the reward.

My suggestion would be
Reg Season:
1st - 15 cigars
2nd - 10 cigars
3rd - 5 cigars

Playoffs:
1st - 30 cigars
2nd 15 cigars

Have the top 6 teams make the playoffs. That keeps coaches playing as anything can happen in the playoffs.... just ask Huckleberry.

Okay, Stephen is in (SVB)... I sent the log in information to him. Too bad the girls here was askeered.

NA

With only 9 days left for the draft we need to get the entry fee's moving. I'm going to post some comments on the league site. Everyone needs to be prepared to have payments sent by the first of the week.

top for the morning.

Take a look on the league message board. I posted three boxes we can pick up for just a tad over $500 and including shipping to the winners we should be able to do it for $54-$55 a head. I don't know how others feel about samplers for everyone but I'm not a fan. The winners should reap the reward.

My suggestion would be
Reg Season:
1st - 15 cigars
2nd - 10 cigars
3rd - 5 cigars

Playoffs:
1st - 30 cigars
2nd 15 cigars

Have the top 6 teams make the playoffs. That keeps coaches playing as anything can happen in the playoffs.... just ask Huckleberry.

That sounds like a good plan on prize payoffs IMO.

Best Regards
Don

$55 or $65 for the entry fee? For $10 more we get another box for the payout. Check the league please.

top for the morning.

My suggestion would be
Reg Season:
1st - 15 cigars
2nd - 10 cigars
3rd - 5 cigars

Playoffs:
1st - 30 cigars
2nd 15 cigars

Best Regards
Don
Cigars should be won in the playoffs and nowhere else. Finishing 1st or 2nd in the regular season means diddly... the season ain't over.
Playoffs:
1st - 40
2nd - 25
3rd - 10

NA

top for the morning.

My suggestion would be
Reg Season:
1st - 15 cigars
2nd - 10 cigars
3rd - 5 cigars

Playoffs:
1st - 30 cigars
2nd 15 cigars

Best Regards
Don
Cigars should be won in the playoffs and nowhere else. Finishing 1st or 2nd in the regular season means diddly... the season ain't over.
Playoffs:
1st - 40
2nd - 25
3rd - 10

NA

That works also I like the it ain't over till it is over concept :thumbs:

Best Regards
Don

I may be easy, but I'm not cheap. I'm okay with the higher entry fee and the first through third place play-off pay-out. If we add an extra dollar, we can award a fine selection of White Owls for the last place booby prize.

All the leagues that I have ever played in have only payed out after the playoffs. I'll leave this open until the morning then post the final decision.

I'm good with whatever...... just changes strategy. Moves the kicker up since they don't sit kickers at the end of the season. :D

We could always pay the 4 spots in the playoffs... that way everyone that makes the playoffs gets something. I don't much care about the proportion part.
Also, got an email from Steve (SVB) and he will be logging his team this evening.
NA

Paying the fourth spot does make sense. You should be rewarded for making the play-offs.

I like the top 4 - sounds good. $55 - $65? I'm good with either. Lets get it moving....

We could always pay the 4 spots in the playoffs... that way everyone that makes the playoffs gets something.

Ding, ding, ding

Commish - currently you have the league set to 12 teams and 6 playoff spots. You will want to change that to 10 teams and 4 playoff spots.

We could always pay the 4 spots in the playoffs... that way everyone that makes the playoffs gets something.

Ding, ding, ding

Commish - currently you have the league set to 12 teams and 6 playoff spots. You will want to change that to 10 teams and 4 playoff spots.
Yeah, I just cloned the CFFFL league... didn't notice the 12 team thing... switching to 10 teams will automatically revert to a 4 team playoff.

NA

I changed it to ten teams and it let me keep the 6 team playoff for weeks 14, 15, & 16.

Ok, top four teams are in the playoffs for weeks 15 & 16. Draft in 7 days, 22 hours, 7 minutes!!!