• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL08 III

Please check your e-mail you use for the league. I just sent a message regarding our "favorite" online pay option.

Thanks!

My primary e-mail address listed in Yahoo is outdated. Couldn't understand why I didn't get an e-mail with the PP info in it until I checked my settings. I updated it. Would somebody please pm me the Pay Pal info so that I can send in my fee?

P.S. - Duh. :blush:

Success. Payment sent. I went into my Yahoo account and changed the default address. I got a 'pending' message. Lord knows what the hold-up could be.

Tony {tpc} will not be playing in the league, due to circumstances beyond his control. He has been in constant contact with me and is terribly disappointed, as I am, that he won't be playing. If anyone has a problem with this let me know, as he has been a stand up guy.

His spot in the league has been replaced by team En Fuego, managed by marcsheldon. Marc will be ready to go this Friday for the draft. Thanks to Marc for donating his money for my cigars. :laugh:

Greg

Tony {tpc} will not be playing in the league, due to circumstances beyond his control. He has been in constant contact with me and is terribly disappointed, as I am, that he won't be playing. If anyone has a problem with this let me know, as he has been a stand up guy.

His spot in the league has been replaced by team En Fuego, managed by marcsheldon. Marc will be ready to go this Friday for the draft. Thanks to Marc for donating his money for my cigars. :laugh:

Greg
First time I ever heard "FEAR" called "circumstances beyond his control"... I did know a guy in Cuba who called "peeing down his leg" that.

Welcome Marc.

NA

First time I ever heard "FEAR" called "circumstances beyond his control"... I did know a guy in Cuba who called "peeing down his leg" that.

Welcome Marc.

NA

I was not fearful and still am not. In fact I was actually looking forward to smoking your cigars... ;)

Welcome Marc.

NA

I was not fearful and still am not. In fact I was actually looking forward to smoking your cigars... ;)
See? That woulda been bold talk... before you quit. Now it's just barking through the fence.

NA

No worries, I get to put the first smackdown on Neal the first game of the season. :cool: Let the trash talking begin! :laugh:

Welcome Marc.

NA

See? That woulda been bold talk... before you quit. Now it's just barking through the fence.

NA

Circumstances beyond my control, isn't quitting, nor is it fearing your fantasy football skillset. ;)

I will let my team speak for me. The bottom line is my fee was an investment for the future of my humi. Thanks for letting buy your cigars :).

Jim

Don't worry, Jim. Those who talk the loudest tend to need the most reassurance. We call that 'fear'.

Cheers To another glorious CP FF season! Hope everyone drafts well and plays competitively all season long.

And please don't anyone yell at me for drafting out of order!! There is a method to my madness.
as my stats seem to be improving!
06 I finished in last place
07 I finished in 3rd
08 ??????