• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL2 2008

We can extend the draft a week is y'all want.
I will remove the week 17 deal as well.
I am setting an auto draft because is seems so hard to get everyone together at the same time.
I am in another league with a bunch of guys I work with. They set a live draft for next Friday night, I will be racing Vegas to Reno next Friday night. UGH!!! I am screwed in that one I guess.
Heading North for a couple days but I have my laptop and will make those changes.

I am setting an auto draft because is seems so hard to get everyone together at the same time.
I am in another league with a bunch of guys I work with. They set a live draft for next Friday night, I will be racing Vegas to Reno next Friday night. UGH!!! I am screwed in that one I guess.
Heading North for a couple days but I have my laptop and will make those changes.

Yeah, I'd like to move the draft back a week.

I don't completely understand the week 17 deal. Are you saying we don't play that week?

You're right about the auto draft for this group. It's probably best.

...and slow down. Have a beer. :D

Yeah, I'd like to move the draft back a week.

I don't completely understand the week 17 deal. Are you saying we don't play that week?

You're right about the auto draft for this group. It's probably best.

...and slow down. Have a beer. :D

Week 16 and 17 (4 teams)

I am ready to set the draft status to go.

Thursday?

I will message the league through Yahoo as well.

Here is the email sent to everyone. I want to make sure everyone knows.

Draft will be set Thursday. Wed night to be exact.

Prize package:

3 sticks to first
2 to second
1 to third

Either a stick or some sort of cigar related accessory gets sent to the last place guy by the first place guy.

Points are set
Playoffs are set

Lets get ready to R.........

Shit cant say that

Are you ready for some f......

Shit can't say that either

Let's go out there and get some penetration!!!

I would be the Fightin Whities. Just so you all know.

We shouldnt be playing in week 17. Lets just say you have the Colts and no matter what in week 17, win or lose, they are in the playoffs. If you have Manning in the Championship game most likely he wont play but maybe a half.

Also is there a set amount on the sticks that we are sending or send whatever we want?

Are you all ready to draft?

Let me know before tomorrow. I removed the playoffs from week 17.

I am leaving town Thursday morning to race the Vegas to Reno race not returning until Sunday.
If there is any opposition to the draft you need to let me know NOW!

Yes Playoffs are
Week 14, 15 and 16 (6 teams)

I got a couple emails from guys wanting to hold off the draft until after the weekend.
OK I will advise when I gat back from the race then that's it

We shouldnt be playing in week 17. Lets just say you have the Colts and no matter what in week 17, win or lose, they are in the playoffs. If you have Manning in the Championship game most likely he wont play but maybe a half.

Also is there a set amount on the sticks that we are sending or send whatever we want?

I think it is all based on a matter of opinion.
I will research the guys that win and send something according to their likes.
What do you do when you bomb someone?

Look at their profile and pick up knowledge during the season with all the smack talk that is bound to go on.
You will figure it out

OK girls,
The time has come.
Monday night 8/25/08
at 9:00 PM I will set the league status to ready.

Make sure you have your players rated by then

I think it is all based on a matter of opinion.
I will research the guys that win and send something according to their likes.
What do you do when you bomb someone?

Look at their profile and pick up knowledge during the season with all the smack talk that is bound to go on.
You will figure it out

OK girls,
The time has come.
Monday night 8/25/08
at 9:00 PM I will set the league status to ready.

Make sure you have your players rated by then

Thats what I figured but I was making sure.

What happened? I got up this AM expecting to see what horrible players I got in the auto-draft and it looks like it didn't happen.

Fish

Same here...something didn't work correctly. On a sidenote, gives you time to rank more players if you wish....though I have no idea how you rank them with all the different scoring options we have...

There is a message on the page

Your auto draft will be completed between now and 11:59 PM PT on Friday, Aug 29.

Hey, this is post 500!

LOL!!

I looked this morning and saw my team. Wasn't great, wasn't horrible. Made a few add/drops, but still a ton of good players left to be picked up if needed, ought to be fun!

If this was my league I would be bouncing off the wall. In mine there is 12 teams with a flex position. Peterson, Lynch and McGahee along with Holt, Johnson and Gates would put me at the top, but with this crazy ass scoring system and having 2 defensive players I have no idea where I rank.

If this was my league I would be bouncing off the wall. In mine there is 12 teams with a flex position. Peterson, Lynch and McGahee along with Holt, Johnson and Gates would put me at the top, but with this crazy ass scoring system and having 2 defensive players I have no idea where I rank.

You got to admit it will be interesting