• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL2 2008

Whats funny is I got 2 or 3 of my "ranked" defensive players, and dropped 2 of them to pick up two other guys. Dunno if that was right or wrong, but I'm going with it!

Good luck everyone. This scoring system is madness :D

Should be an interesting season. Now to find 6 sticks....

Fish

There's a sale on Swisher Sweets down at Rite-Aid in case anyone wants to stock up for the end of the season. 6 for $1.00. :laugh:

But if I win I better not see 'em in my mailbox. :angry:

It'll be fun for sure. It is weird with DEF and D Players too. I don't think I've ever done it that way before.

We all make mistakes! I think my lineup is set for week 1 anyways, but wanted to make sure I wasn't messing up!

Question, are lineups locked at a specific time? Or so long as the game hasn't started you can move players in and out?

If this was my league I would be bouncing off the wall. In mine there is 12 teams with a flex position. Peterson, Lynch and McGahee along with Holt, Johnson and Gates would put me at the top, but with this crazy ass scoring system and having 2 defensive players I have no idea where I rank.

You got to admit it will be interesting

Oh, no doubt.

Just a bump, tonight is the first game!! :)

Well what an interesting week it was.....Brady is available if anyone wants to pick him up! lol

Hey at least your #1 overall pick didn't have a season ending injury 5 minutes into the game! lol

Hey at least your #1 overall pick didn't have a season ending injury 5 minutes into the game! lol

I'm sure that threw a lot of fantasy football leagues into a tizzy!

Keep in mind there's a long season ahead. Anything can happen.

He did in my other league....

Eeeks! I'm sorry dude. That put the hurt on a lot of people, especially when you factor in that a lot with him waited on a solid backup cause he never got hurt. :(