• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL2 2008

Yeah I believe that is the case. Yahoo does a few free weeks then wants your money.

And, I can't believe Miami beat the Patriots. Bad.

Wow.

Hey!! You've had some very narrow losses this season....and this might be your week. You've caught me in a very bad bye week situation.

Hang in there.

:cool:

==============================

2 and 6 with only five more weeks in the season :(

Ahh yes, Buffalo, NY. Home of area code 0-4-4. :D

BILLS

Boy
I
Love
Losing
Super Bowls!

We also are 0 for 2 in Stanley Cups

If the Harlem Globetrotters ever relocated their HQ to Buffalo the Washington Generals would never lose a game again!

:laugh:

Hey guys,
Great season (for some!)
So now comes the time to pay homage to the winners.
I will work everything out today and pm the winner for shipping info.

Official places will be posted here.

I'm ok with sending smokes to the first place then letting him disburse.

All these questions will be answered after I get with the winners.
My Internet is down at home and it's real hard to do all this from my iPhone.
Will be at the G/F's later.

I'll give you a hint who won the "pride" game for third place. :D

Great season everybody! Happy Holidays to all of you.

Fish

Good luck again sonuvabum! :) Really wish I would have kept tennessee's defense in as well as willis. Oh well, hindsight is always 20-20!!

Good luck again sonuvabum! :) Really wish I would have kept tennessee's defense in as well as willis. Oh well, hindsight is always 20-20!!

Looks like you still have 3 players in tonight's game. 51 points is a lot to make up, but if each meets their projected totals it could be the difference. Long odds but it's still technically anyone's game.

Even though its not officially posted here, I would like to offer congrats to this years champion, sonuvabum!! Good job bro! :)

Even though its not officially posted here, I would like to offer congrats to this years champion, sonuvabum!! Good job bro! :)

Congratulations to sonuvabum's "Black Pearls" as well! :thumbs: And congrats to the "Blood Thirsty OJ's" and the other playoff contenders. It was a fun season and even more interesting playoffs. Thanks for letting me participate...and as they used to say in Brooklyn, "Wait until NEXT year!" :laugh:

Congrats to Sonovabum!!!!

We need to discuss payout procedure.
Some of you thought it would be prudent to send all winnings to 1st and have him disburse in order to save postage. If all agree post your votes here.
I am willing to distribute as well.

Let me know your thoughts.
Xmas is real hectic fir all of us I am sure so let's have a great holiday with our families and get this ironed out Friday to Saturday. I think it would be great to have this done and smokes delivered to the respected winners (and Doc) by the Superbowl.

Merry Christmas guys.

UPDATE

Its official
Sonuvabum took it!!!

1st Black Pearls

2nd Blood Thirsty OJ's

3rd CT Big Dawgs

And bringing up the rear (I thought all along it would be me)
Robustos!

As for the payout as discussed each player sends
3 sticks to 1st.
2 sticks to 2nd
1 stick to 3rd.

Sonavabum needs to send something cigar related to Doc. (cutter, CA magazine, bag of beads, 128 qt cooler :), or just a nice stick (or two)

We have had some discussion and the general consensus is Gary has stepped up and offered to distribute in order to save postage.
I think this is a good idea. Lets try to get the winners paid by Superbowl. We have 36 days. I think we can pull this off.

Post your DC to Gary. I trust all to be fair. No dog rockets but you don't have to send pre embargo ISOM's either. Use your best judgment.

If you guys want stick names posted then post your thoughts by Tuesday December 30. Otherwise this stands.
Gary is a good guy and I trust him.

His addy is in his profile.

It's been fun although I have never been on a fantasy league that had defensive players before, I will get the sticks in the mail next week, thanks for the fun guys!

Gary, my sticks were mailed today...sorry for the delay.

Congratulations to the winners! Maybe next year I'll have learned how to finish what I start. :blush:

DC: 03070020000002243164

MT

Mine went out on Tuesday 1/6. Send DC# to sonuvabum via PM.

Thanks again for a fun season guys! I hope we can do it again next year.

That means I have heard from or received something from everyone now.

Thanks guys. I'll be looking to wrap this up next week.

Gary

Back