• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass

Am I too late to register? Sounds like a great class...

Well Kahri, seeing as how you were five minutes late to class, you'll have to stay after school and clean the boards... :p
Now take a seat and get ready for the pass :D

You have no idea... :whistling: . My wife just looks at me now and shakes her head...

Welcome to the club. :rolleyes: :D

Yeah. No Sh*t! :D
A 30 count desktop turned into a 100 count desktop which turned into one, then two, then three, then four coolers which turned into a Staebell cabinet. Yes, it's damn near full.

My dear wife has just flat thrown in the towel........ :laugh:

Cheers, gents - B.B.S.

I believe I understand the pricing part of the criteria but I will definitely need help on the "rarity" factor.

For this class, we're more than likely not going to have to worry about rarity or age (that will come into play in BlindedByScience's class "Disparity of Rarity") :p (yes, that was just a joke, that's not a REAL class :laugh: ).

I've researched and enquired of several sources and it seems the consensus is the value of a rare cigar is really up to the owner and the buyer. If both agree to the price, then that's their price. However, one man's trash is another man's treasure (okay, maybe not the perfect saying here). There are however, actual formulas used to calculate a price. I'd like you to open your text and study this entire chapter, then be ready for a pop quiz in two minutes. :D

We have a vast wealth of knowledge to help us if we run into any roadblocks. ;)

You have no idea... :whistling: . My wife just looks at me now and shakes her head...

Welcome to the club. :rolleyes: :D

Yeah. No Sh*t! :D
A 30 count desktop turned into a 100 count desktop which turned into one, then two, then three, then four coolers which turned into a Staebell cabinet. Yes, it's damn near full.

My dear wife has just flat thrown in the towel........ :laugh:

Cheers, gents - B.B.S.

:0 Daaayyyuuummm.... :whistling: :laugh:

I just got my second humi and am putting a coolidor together this morning. <---- following in B.B.S.' footsteps.... ???

Looks like our class list so far: (Hope none were left out)

Dsav101
SBellew
kiwifruit
Ernie111
khari

Still need 5 more people wanting to learn.

It seems I'll be getting a windfall when you have to pay for using my name and characteristics without a release. My lawyer, Smokelaw1, will be in contact with you soon.

I was directed to check this thread out and boy, I'm glad I did.

This was very nicely put together. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

Come on, newbs, this is your chance. :D

Wilkey

Looks like our class list so far: (Hope none were left out)

Dsav101
SBellew
kiwifruit
Ernie111
khari

Still need 5 more people wanting to learn.

This is the list so far. Stop staring out the window and raise your hands people! :)

I'd like to enroll, but I've been here a little while longer than 6 months. You could say I came down with something midway through my first semester. :)

I'd love to get in. Are you full yet? If not add me please

Keith, you and Merlin are in. Thanks for joining fellas!

We're up to eight now...where's all the newbies that wanted in a pass?? Come out come out wherever you are.... :cool:

Sweet, this'll be the first time they let me smoke in class. :D

donttouch.gif

Consider my hand raised.

Stinki