• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass

yup, should be a good time. Looks like Gandmlove set this up real nice, so hopefully we can make it go off without a hitch......... And of course move out of noob status and into puberty status!

Edit: spelling

Alright!! :laugh: Is that 10? I can't wait, this should be fun.

Yep! Justin is #10! I'm going to open up five more seats in case any other newbies want an opportunity to join (sorry Keith, won't be long, promise :D ). That's total 15 students, cut off day is tomorrow 9:00 p.m. EST. Package goes out Wednesday.

So c'mon, don't miss out!

Cool, that's going to be a big pass. I'll get to know you guys better.

We have three more seats available! This is not in any particular order as yet...
ScreennamesforPass.jpg

Oh oh, that is a nice class roster. I bet a map is going up on Tuesday night! :thumbs:

Yup, cannot wait. Kinda funny, thought I woulda lost the pre-christmas feeling, but oh no there it is! Teach on good professor!

I'm gonna try and pay attention here but ya know what they say about teaching old dogs. :laugh:

This looks great, Greg! You new guys should jump all over this. There are some really good smokes and some really good people running/advising on this. You certainly won't be sorry!

I gotta go look up some more skirts... :whistling:

I'm really looking forward to this as well. Great set up!

This looks great, Greg! You new guys should jump all over this. There are some really good smokes and some really good people running/advising on this. You certainly won't be sorry!

I gotta go look up some more skirts... :whistling:

I want to be in the lookin up skirts class!

Alan....what did I tell you about looking up her skirt?? (gandmlove staring blankly, mouth open, droooolllling...) Ummm...Miss Purdy....would you please erase the board for me? :0

schooltease2-s.jpg

Okay class, now stop looking at Miss Purdy and open your TEXT and look at the pictures.

Alan...don't make me get my teacher's aid after you... :whistling:
teachersaid2-n.jpg

This is going to be awesome. I'll keep up with what's going on as best as I can. We're gona be going back out to sea here shortly for a few days. We should have internet while we're out, but no promises. I'll be back by the weekend though. :D

ahh hell...i'll sign up if there's room. gotta get the feet wet sooner or later

This is going to be awesome. I'll keep up with what's going on as best as I can. We're gona be going back out to sea here shortly for a few days. We should have internet while we're out, but no promises. I'll be back by the weekend though. :D

No problem Justin, we'll be here! :) Keep it safe out there man!

Greg