• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CRAZY woman-update 9/5

an alarm system, an some sort of defensive tools are in order for your brother.

Get a pitbull, it'll satisfy both of these requirements and i guarantee she wont break in again with em watching ur place.

He needs to treat the water?

Duh, it's full of clothes and stuff. He'd better treat it.

Good idea about a dog. Only thing is, I'd be concerned about someone as unbalanced as this woman sounds doing something to harm it. Dogs are great, and rational criminals avoid them, but poisoned steak still tastes like steak.

To answer some of the questions..
He moved after the second time she messed his car up. To tag along with that, he didn't know who was doing it until her friend called him yesterday! He had an idea it was her. The last time his car was hit he saw her in the club and after ignoring her all night he came out to find ALL four of his tires flat, and his car spray painted. Nobody seen or heard anything(of course). And yes, he has an alarm on the car. Also, I think she followed him to find out where he stays. He left her alone (officially)last year but went back maybe twice just to "hit it". BIG mistake.

His house mate has a dog(pit) but that's who is with him in Vegas, so the dog is with someone else.

The girl is crazy there is nothing she wouldn't do to hurt him! Thats the reason her friend ratted her out, because she knows that not only that this girl going too far, but she not going to stop. I told him he needs to stop playing around and get a gun. My dad was killed by his lover. The crazy women stabbed him in the back as he was walking away from an argument. You never know and you have to take people serious! Thats what pisses me off about the police brushing it off.

What is the world coming to. Got a call from my brother earlier tonight saying that a friend of the girl he was envolved with told him the girl was planning on breaking into his house and messing up all his belongings. Hes in Vegas so he asked if I would go by there. When I get there the front door is still locked but the patio door is open. Someone had jimmed the lock and broke in. Everything was fine till I get upstairs to his bedroom where the girl had torn all of his clothes in the closet and taken his clothes that were in the dresser and put them in the tub. They were in water with all kinds of other stuff in it. Also, his playstation, x box360 , home theater, camera, video camera, and pictures were torn up. I called the police but when the lady got there she was in the house all of two minutes(MAX) and then went back outside. As I was going thru the stuff she came back inside to see if I was ready and told me she would wait outside! Is that crazy or what??!! She mentioned something about it being a domestic case(which i don't understand) since nothing was stollen but said it was still a B&E. She gave me a report number and left. Again, what the hell? I'm going by the police station tomorrow and see if I can get some clarification on this because right now I don't understand. This is a felony B&E anyway you put it.

Last but not least, this is the same girl who fucked his car up not once,not twice, but six times. The girl that called my brother is a friend of hers that she called and told her she was going to do it. But she is also the same girl who was with or knew about the chick messing up his car. Accessory after the fact! I'm pissed

****UPDATE: The original girl that came foward about the break in has gone silent. Mainly because of her involvment in the crime. She was with the girl when she tried to break in that Saturday and also was with her when she was shopping for the tools to break in with. Luckily, another girl came foward and told the same detailed story along with some other facts. She told my brother about how the original informant gave Ms. Crazy his address(she works in the dental office where he gets his teeth done), and about how his roommate kept things going by telling ALL of his personal buisness to Ms. Crazy. She also mentioned that his roommate was sleeping with the slut! Oh, and let me not leave out one of the biggest facts..THIS CHICK HAS A FIANCE!! Been with him since last year. But thankfully everything is coming together. The second informant went yesterday and met with the investigator and gave an eight page statement detailing all of the events. Monday, the investigator contacted the store that Ms Crazy bought the items from for the break-in and got the video tape with her on it. OH, let me back up for a minute! Ms Crazy has a new job. As an assistant principle no less!!!!! You got to love it. But anyway, the investigator said that they will be getting a warrant for her arrest TODAY but probably wont pick her up till Monday :angry: I told my brother to make sure he calls the news station and tell them when it goes down. If he doesn't I will. Hopefully, we only have a few more days to wait and hopefully informant number two doesn't get too scared (shes terrified of what Ms Crazy might do) and run off somewhere. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Cool.

What?!

Um.

Wow.

Ok - let's be honest here, did he stick it in the wrong hole one night? :laugh:

I know it's probably not funny for you or your brother - but, wtf, this is straight out of the soaps...

Jeez. Your bro have a CCW permit? I hope this is all VERY well documented so that when he is forced to defend himself it doesn't come back to bite him.

I've been getting on him about purchasing a weapon for awhile. The county he stays in make's you jump thru hoops to get a gun.

Thankyou, it is starting to sound like a soap opera

If crazy #2 got his info from his dental charts, then I believe that is a HIPPA violation, AKA Federal offence.

That might make her stop biting her tounge.

I'm thinking there is a new Country Western song in there somewhere. :D

If crazy #2 got his info from his dental charts, then I believe that is a HIPPA violation, AKA Federal offence.

EXCELLENT point. ANd one worth persuing with crazy #2 to get some info.

You are absolutely correct Matt. Not to mention that I'm sure even if she did not get charged with anything, she could lose her job.

You are absolutely correct Matt. Not to mention that I'm sure even if she did not get charged with anything, she could lose her job.

Yeh, if that part is true then you might have some ground to work with. It might not be legally viable - for example, if all she got was his address, they could easily claim that they got it out of a phone book.

Putting a security camera or two up might be a good prophylactic measure. Also, did your brother report his car vandalism to the police? There are more security cameras around than you think (ATMs, convenient stores) and often with a reliable suspicion of a person, like you seem to have here, they can even use a blurry image as some sort of extra confirming evidence. At the very least, your brother would also know if his car was vandalized by one, two or three people. Plus, it'll probably make the whole lot of them shit their pants.

I've been getting on him about purchasing a weapon for awhile. The county he stays in make's you jump thru hoops to get a gun.

I'm sorry but a gun is a bad idea. Especially when your dealing with crazy, look at what Loren all went through and that chick was half the crazy of this one. Perhaps something non lethal would be a better choice such as a tazer or stun gun.

Edit to Add:
Hiring a private investigator to amount a case against her might not be a bad idea and a good way to professionally document all of this.

I'm sorry but a gun is a bad idea. Especially when your dealing with crazy, look at what Loren all went through and that chick was half the crazy of this one. Perhaps something non lethal would be a better choice such as a tazer or stun gun.

Stun gun required you to get really close. WHat if SHE is crazy enough to have gotten her hands on a gun? Tazer is a little better, but only gives you one shot at a maximum of 15 feet. Perhaps pepper spray?

Stun gun required you to get really close. WHat if SHE is crazy enough to have gotten her hands on a gun? Tazer is a little better, but only gives you one shot at a maximum of 15 feet. Perhaps pepper spray?
Tiger trap, just inside each door. How far can your brother jump and still turn a door knob?

Nothing but a gun will do! Don't forget, my father was KILLED by a crazy lover. The place he stays in has a gate and a video camera at the entrance, but she spray painted the camera.

thankyou, He called the police and made a report every time his car was vandelised. But, they blew it off the same way they did(initially) with this B&E. The first cop only looked around for a couple of seconds. And then put the damages as $200! $200..the xbox 360 cost twice that. It took calling my uncle(the chief) to get something done.

mm, the first informant told him in their first conversation that she had talked to her sister( who is a lawyer) before ever calling him and that's why she only gave limited details. Hopefully, with her shit on the line because of violations and being present during the first attempted break-in she will testify against Ms Crazy.

Sometimes I'm really glad I have a boring, uneventful life...

Sorry to hear of your brother's troubles. :( Good luck with all that.