• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Crypto Currency

I think William Devane is a longtime liberal. (His father was FDR's driver). But he has been selling gold for them since the Obama administration

I think William Devane is a longtime liberal. (His father was FDR's driver). But he has been selling gold for them since the Obama administration

That's a lot to know of the man. Wait a minute...
Are you... screen legend and precious metals pusher, William Devane?? 🔍🤔🤨😲🧐📽🎞🎬📼🔎

I completely agree with your forecasts for these cryptocurrencies. It seems that now we need to buy Cardano as much as possible because it will increase in a year or two, as bitcoin did at the time. I hope that I will have time to buy something worthwhile on this wave, and after some time, I will be a rich man who invested money in the right place. So far, I am engaged in trading, and I can afford to study the topic of cryptocurrencies at a calm pace. Download free ea forex mt4 if you also want to have a stable income while you study/ work or want to do trading
You're already too late with this, it's written above that a meta trader is just a robot for finding convenient trades. If blockchain becomes an acceptable currency for traditional traders, then sophisticated computer algorithms could take over some of the functions of the world's central banks. Even free ea forex mt4 is now receding into the background as you write about. But there are no substitutable products in this area. I think it will regain popularity soon. As for personal security, every user investing in bitcoin is advised to install a security class solution to protect against internet threats before accessing financial information and making transactions.

Fed Rate meeting today about hiking rates.

I plan to hedge against this inflation we've been experiencing with stocks and crypto. Hopefully history repeats itself.

There's always a catch!:cool:

.0021 Bitcoin is worth $100 ................... but wait! It costs you $125 to buy .0021 bitcoin.

Brilliant!

How'd you come up with $25 to purchase $100 worth of BTC? That's a 25% commission. The only place I know that screws people on crypto is coinbase, and they're not even that bad. You can buy $100 worth of BTC for only 10 cents on Binance US. It's also free to transfer money back and forth from the exchange to your bank via ACH transfer.

Something I learned throughout my Crypto endeavor is that it's definitely not for everyone. You have to really understand it, and have a passion for why it exists. While the dollar is no longer backed by gold, it can be printed all day long (as we've seen occur recently). BTC has a set amount of only 21 Million coins that will ever be mined. On top of that about 20% or so are lost forever and will never be recovered. This makes BTC even more valuable. BTC is actually DEFLATIONARY -- it will only go up in value until we get to the point people can no longer afford a full bitcoin, and we'll be trading in Satoshi's. There are definitely lots of shit coins out there, however BTC, ETH, and many others have proven to be excellent investments. Blockchain technology goes a lot further than a token; it's an extremely powerful and secure technology.

Sadly the dollar is not what it once was, but that's a whole 'nother topic not suited for CP...

How'd you come up with $25 to purchase $100 worth of BTC? That's a 25% commission. The only place I know that screws people on crypto is coinbase, and they're not even that bad. You can buy $100 worth of BTC for only 10 cents on Binance US. It's also free to transfer money back and forth from the exchange to your bank via ACH transfer.

Something I learned throughout my Crypto endeavor is that it's definitely not for everyone. You have to really understand it, and have a passion for why it exists. While the dollar is no longer backed by gold, it can be printed all day long (as we've seen occur recently). BTC has a set amount of only 21 Million coins that will ever be mined. On top of that about 20% or so are lost forever and will never be recovered. This makes BTC even more valuable. BTC is actually DEFLATIONARY -- it will only go up in value until we get to the point people can no longer afford a full bitcoin, and we'll be trading in Satoshi's. There are definitely lots of shit coins out there, however BTC, ETH, and many others have proven to be excellent investments. Blockchain technology goes a lot further than a token; it's an extremely powerful and secure technology.

Sadly the dollar is not what it once was, but that's a whole 'nother topic not suited for CP...
I was being facetious. It just seems like the answer with crypto is always "well" or "it doesnt work that way".😀

I don't know how to explain that cryptocurrency is one of the riskiest investment platforms, especially for those who don't understand anything in this and start to buy. And the thing is, you need a luxury of detail, tracking down declines and growth, but also a few pieces of training. I never relied on crypto. Because I wanted to invest in something, I chose companies that deal with precious metals, specifically gold. Certainly, precious metals will always be present on international markets https://goldtrends.net/augusta-precious-metals-review/ . Efficient and practical, I was able to invest quickly, without any problems.

Guys around here are wiser than I, but I'm smart enough to know that they're running a marathon, not a sprint. I want to hear about diversification strategies and at what price they plan to double down.

Guys around here are wiser than I, but I'm smart enough to know that they're running a marathon, not a sprint. I want to hear about diversification strategies and at what price they plan to double down.
I haven't really been following, a friend of mine always recommends ethereum, not really sure what that means.

The most I have gotten into it is The free cryptos that coinbase wants to give.

@ConDaddy was big into cryptos at one time weather he still is or not I don't know.

I have a buddy in FL who's all about it.. he got wiped last week. Spoke yesterday, selling his mining gear and partitioning part of his house to Air BnB or rent.

He was so beaten I didn't even try a "I told you so..". He was never preachy about it.. he was just really excited. I feel bad for him.. he's a good dude. 🙁

Last edited:
I have a buddy in FL who's all about it.. he got wiped last week. Spoke yesterday, selling his mining gear and partitioning part of his house to Air BnB or rent.

He was so beaten I didn't even try a "I told you so..". He was never preachy about it.. he was just really excited. I feel bad for him.. he's a good dude. 🙁
Ouchy.

The days of home mining are in the rearview.

There's a 600 megawatt facility going up in the panhandle that will be capable of 10.6 exahash/second.

Investing is not for the faint of heart. Too many variables to consider. Usually during the bad times crypto goes down about 75-85% from the high before it turns around again. Bitcoin just about hit that mark last week