• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban Cigars for Cigars Lovers

Hello Everyone,

Here I am talking about the best cuban cigars for all the cigar lovers,

I do smoke cigars on regular basis.

Here is My List of Cigars that might you like;

1. Cohiba
  2. Bolivar
  3. Montecristo Cigars.
Please comment which one your favorites.
See, I tried a cohiba once and didn’t care for it. This guy on a beach in Mexico sold it to me in cello and in a vintage glass-top box with 3 bands (it was a special edition) but it tasted like a roasted dog turd.

Hello Everyone,

Here I am talking about the best cuban cigars for all the cigar lovers,

I do smoke cigars on regular basis.

Here is My List of Cigars that might you like;

1. Cohiba
  2. Bolivar
  3. Montecristo Cigars.
Please comment which one your favorites.
Romeo Juliet nr 1
The rest im to poor to taste...

Was bugging me all day, still hope it's just a clunky guy in Switzerland trying to make it's first posts. But nobody talks like this.
Hi @Jsilverhands Yes It is right that I am New Here and this is my First Post. But I am Promoting anything here and I am Not from any Cigar Firm. I just a Cigar Lover that I have share my Experience. You guys have to appreciate New Members but No You did not appreciate and demotivate. I can live this forum if don't want me to stay here.

Trash site legit has nothing and everything close to a normal price still way to high, just lead to broken link .. lol check out the comments to some cigars xD hallariouYe
@meiji Yes but i have put the link of Cigars website where I buy. My Purpose is that to help you to find the quality cigars.

@meiji Yes but i have put the link of Cigars website where I buy. My Purpose is that to help you to find the quality cigars.
Stuart,
Under your name you even put the website name... There is zero chance you aren't affiliated with that website. Why start by lying about it... I really like mango's, yet I don't have it in my forum info where you can buy them.

Stuart,
Under your name you even put the website name... There is zero chance you aren't affiliated with that website. Why start by lying about it... I really like mango's, yet I don't have it in my forum info where you can buy them.
@CBoukal I will remove it. The only reason behind it that is my Favorite brand.

@CBoukal I will remove it. The only reason behind it that is my Favorite brand.
Its not a brand, its a sales website. You didn't come here saying "I love Gurkha cigar's", you came here and said "Here I am talking about the best cuban cigars for all the cigar lovers" Then you quickly posted a link to a website that probably sells fake cuban cigars. Not any particular brand.

This thread really belongs in the "Cuban Cigar Forum" which you will see has a large annotation on it that says "We do not discuss sources". Mainly because 95% of this site is from the US and its illegal to purchase them and have them sent to the US.

Do you like Mango's?

Its not a brand, its a sales website. You didn't come here saying "I love Gurkha cigar's", you came here and said "Here I am talking about the best cuban cigars for all the cigar lovers" Then you quickly posted a link to a website that probably sells fake cuban cigars. Not any particular brand.

This thread really belongs in the "Cuban Cigar Forum" which you will see has a large annotation on it that says "We do not discuss sources". Mainly because 95% of this site is from the US and its illegal to purchase them and have them sent to the US.

Do you like Mango's?
@CBoukal Okay Thank you