• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom Beer Fridge

A Black & Tan isn't the same if not with Guiness! Maybe we can do a collection for you at the QSH for that nitro set up;-)

tone-ny said:
A Black & Tan isn't the same if not with Guiness! Maybe we can do a collection for you at the QSH for that nitro set up;-)

I was thinking the same thing Anthony!...I'm in for the collection and then we plan a Fall herf at Paul's house. :thumbs:

Black and Tan?  bah, go with a Heaven and Hell... DFH WWS over DFH 120 Minute. 

Since they dialed in the recipe for 120min at 18% consistantly... kegs surprisingly haven't been too difficult to get.

Hurricane Ditka said:

Since they dialed in the recipe for 120min at 18% consistantly... kegs surprisingly haven't been too difficult to get.

I'm drooling on my keyboard over that description...damn. Gotta hook that up ASAP.

Awesome setup you have there Paul!!
I have to concur with the Guinness setup, Even if just for the Irish Car Bombs!! Mmmmm   :thumbs:

Hurricane Ditka said:

You're making me drool all over my keyboard...

Coors Light has been gone for a couple weeks and with us hosting a Bachelor/ Bacheloret party here at my house on Saturday I picked up a couple new sixth barrels.

1382307_614879048564748_2135451822_n.jpg

1383144_614879031898083_1767949594_n.jpg

I used to keep my glasses in the fridge, until I read / heard somewhere that the cold glass will draw the alcohol out of the beer and affect the flavor.  Plus, I don't have to open my fridge as much.
Also, you're not really feeling the savings of the keg until you step up to at least a 1/4 barrel.  A sixtel is pretty much like buying 2 cases of beer.  YMMV.

Again, nice setup.  

Having a frosted glass is personal preference.  I doubt it effects the alcohol content any but you tend to lose some to a lot of the characteristics of the beer if it's served too cold.  For that reason I tend to like my beers on the warmer side, with the really super dark beers like stouts and barley wines at about room temperature.  Just my .02.