• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cutters.

I have been very happy with the Cuban Crafters stainless cutter I purchased a few years ago. Mine is the standard one that cuts up to a 54 ring gauge (needs to be cleaned a bit). They make a larger one that is similar, but cuts up to an 80 ring gauge.

RSD

IMG_0590.jpgIMG_0591.jpg

Last edited:
Many years ago one of the brothers on this board got bored and took apart his Xikar cutter. He could not put it back together again... The amazing part of this story - Xikar took it back and sent him a brand new cutter. Their lifetime warranty means just that - lifetime with no questions asked...

Not sure if they're still of the same mind (I've not needed to send my cutters in) but I've never seen customer service like that. And I have quite a collection of Xikar cutters I've accumulated over the years - none have ever given me any issues. This is my personal favorite my grown children gave me a number of Christmas' ago.

1646518450020.png

Last edited: