• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

D/FDUB Guys

lurch

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.
Lurch is coming back into town on July 3 (roughly). Wife and I are starting the drive early on the 1st with our daughter so I'm going to take my time and relax on this drive.

My schedule is pretty much open from the 4th until the 10th so let me know when everyone is good to get together and I'll be there. Only thing I ask is that we go to Tobacco Road. I really like that place... :love:

Lurch is coming back into town on July 3 (roughly). Wife and I are starting the drive early on the 1st with our daughter so I'm going to take my time and relax on this drive.

My schedule is pretty much open from the 4th until the 10th so let me know when everyone is good to get together and I'll be there. Only thing I ask is that we go to Tobacco Road. I really like that place... :love:

Sounds great Mike, can't wait to herf with you again brotha. :thumbs:

I could probably make Friday, July 3rd at TR. Other than that it's doubtful. Let me know what you guys come up with.

I could probably make Friday, July 3rd at TR. Other than that it's doubtful. Let me know what you guys come up with.

My anniversary is on the 3rd and I have big plans to go to Five Sixty in the Reunion Tower with the Mrs. Sorry Jake... Maybe another date the guys come up with with better suit your schedule...

I guess we will see when the time gets closer, that Sunday might work as well...not too sure at this point.

But man, oh man would I love to give a longhorn some chit in person. ;)

:p

Mike let me know the date and I will try to be there. It will be good to herf with you again

Definitely keep me in the loop guys, I'd love to herf with you all!

Ok guys...

I'm headed into town next week. I'm driving from VA so it'll take me a couple of days. I should be there on the third but then I'm jam packed until the sixth.

So... Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, or Ninth will work for me. I leave on the tenth so, pick a date and I'll be there guys.

Either the 6th or 7th work for me. I head to the DR Thursday morning so that knocks out Wed on.

8th or 9th are the only ones that I can make Michael. Off the 4th and 5th, but gotta work 6th and 7th.
B

I'm free anytime that week in the evening after 5 or 6. Let me know when and where and I will try to make it.

I am guessing the locale will be Tobacco Road. Unless we can get him to come to Dallas for one of em.

I may be able to make it out on Mon./Tues./Wed. Wouldn't be able to get there before 3:30 or 4:00 if it's at Tobacco Road, but I might be able to swing it. :blush:

Hmmm.... I'm going to have to mull this one over. I'll be staying in Garland/ Mesquite during this time so really anywhere will work as far as locale. I do have an affinity for Tobacco Road, but it doesn't have to be there.

We'll probably just have to do a 'majority rules' HERF at this point. I'll wait for more feedback and input in this thread and see where we're at next week.

I have 5pm at Stafford and Jones set up for a herf on Monday July 6th...I think that will be close for you Lurch.