• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Damn The Torpedoes Pass

wpeloqui said:
I just counted up the Cohibas I have in my humidor. I guess I have been smoking that box for too long as I only have 4 left. I am going to pick up some La Gloria Cubanas to put into the pass as well.
Yummy! :D :thumbs:

wpeloqui said:
I am going to pick up some La Gloria Cubanas to put into the pass as well.
get some chisel's while your at it LOL :D :thumbs: J/K get what you want

Ok,

I have 7 each of La Gloria Cubana, Lone Wolf and Cuba Libre. I also have 4 Cohibas. The Cohibas are not red dots. They have a yellow and black band. They say Republica Dominicana. I will post pictures when I figure out where I can stash them online. (I forgot my old website's ftp password)

Rules are to take 1 each of the 3 main selections. The Cohibas are up for grabs. Replace with a similar torpedo style cigar.

I am still waiting for one more address...

Willie

Ok,

I have the players.

1 Triple_D
2 Big Slim Junior
3 Big100HD
4 Phil
5 moki
6 coventrycat86
7 Backslide420

Last call, I can accomidate 2 more entries. I will attempt to get the box into the mail tomorrow.

Willie

:D I have joined this cp as I am a friend of Willies for several years. Ex Navy, living in San Diego... Learning about cigars. Learning about CP. So if you are willing to allow another Newbie. Let me know... will update my profile etc. so that you can learn a little more about me this weekend. Have a great day. I will add the office address so that I can always be here for the box when it comes. Talk to you soon.

Hi Skip,

Its great to have you on CP, you will enjoy it. Go to the Lobby forum and introduce yourself. Send me a PM with your office address. I will increase the current payload to 8 each.

Willie

wpeloqui said:
Rules are to take 1 each of the 3 main selections. The Cohibas are up for grabs. Replace with a similar torpedo style cigar.
okay, so only the cigars you provided are up for grabs? Got it.

moki said:
wpeloqui said:
I don't think that is the deal moki. You have to take 1 of each provided but then can dip into the rest of the gars in the pass as well

Phil

Phil said:
moki said:
wpeloqui said:
I don't think that is the deal moki. You have to take 1 of each provided but then can dip into the rest of the gars in the pass as well
wpeloqui, what's the deal, Captain? Can ya clarify this for us? I don't want to do the wrong thing when the pass arrives...

My original thought was to just pass the originals, but I don't mind going through the others as well. I don't think anyone will be putting in an Opus X or a Hemingway into this pass!

I have everything ready to go. There is still room for one more participant. I will be shipping it tomorrow afternoon. I will post the order and a tracking number when it goes out.

Willie

wpeloqui said:
I don't think anyone will be putting in an Opus X or a Hemingway into this pass!
We can't, you put the torpedo rule in and hemingways usually aren't torpedo :(

Triple_D said:
wpeloqui said:
I don't think anyone will be putting in an Opus X or a Hemingway into this pass!
We can't, you put the torpedo rule in and hemingways usually aren't torpedo :(
yeap, but some Opi are... :D

Just a FYI guys -- I will be away from February 21st->28th -- I don't think it'll cause a problem with the pass, because I doubt it will get to me until after the 28th, but just figured I'd let you know.

On last question -- are Perfecto's or Pyramides acceptable as "torpedos"? I hope so, got a cigar just for this pass today... :D

Torpedoes Away!

The package has been sent to Fremont, CA. Shipped UPS, tracking number is 1Z73V5400300004804. It will circle the country in a counter clockwise direction. I have included a route map and a labels for the next destinations.

The inventory right now is:

8 La Gloria Cubanas
8 Lone Wolf
8 Cuba Libra
4 Cohiba

Please post puts, takes and tracking numbers.

Willie

Moved to [Cigar Passes In Progress] as requested.

Good Luck everyone,
Dave ;)