• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dark Lord Day

If anyone is interested in getting an extra bottle, I can offer a pre-trade of one of my FW 13 bottles or RR Temptation Batch 4...

... if anyone is interested :whistling: :thumbs: ;)

Mike,

I am more than likely going to be there again so I will work something out with ya. :thumbs:
Haven't seen you around in a while...hope all is good. Welcome back!
Thanks for looking out. I will put a bottle aside for you.

Claudio,

Brother I have an event that day, I canot make it :angry: can you PM me your phone number. I am also going to be in Chicago again soon and want to see you.

Now that Mike is taken care of anyone else want to hook me up with a bottle when they get theirs? I've got lots to trade or I can do cash.

Now that Mike is taken care of anyone else want to hook me up with a bottle when they get theirs? I've got lots to trade or I can do cash.

PSSSST ... Great BOTL and Beer Geek, needs a little help. ;)

Greg I'll help you out with a bottle or two. If I can get a Golden Ticket. You could meet me in Memphis and ride up.

Thanks, bro. I'd love to go up there for this but I don't have the money for a trip like this. Saving for a honeymoon and paying off credit cards. Let me know if you have an extra or two after the event.

Dark Lord Day will be on the 24th of April.
smile.gif
thumbs-up.gif

A few Pennsylvania brothers and I will be there again this year. Let me know what everyone has going on. We are driving in so I will try to bring some local brews.

I have a group of Illinois brothers who are showing with different brews, we'll be grilling also. I plan on having a sign with the CigarPass girl on a sign, if i can get it done.
thumbs-up.gif

I've been saving beers from recent travels for Dark Lord Day. For example, I got a few Coconut Porters while in San Diego last week. I'll poke around Key Largo/Miami this week.

I would suggest some Cigar City Brews ... haven't had any yet but hear they are not bad!

I just realized that we will be down in New Orleans for Jazz Fest during DLD, so it looks like another year of missing the event. I will try to get tickets any way in case someone needs them. Maybe I can find a trade for a bottle from someone who is going. Enjoy guys!

They are saying the Golden Ticket day is March 17th and they are doing announcements on Twitter.

If anyone can help me out with a bottle or two I have plenty to trade or $$$. I would throw in some bonuses for your trouble. John

Got my tickets. I haven't had such a problem with buying something before. The shipping method kept changing. Started at normal $4 the heavy item shipping $20 then $0 for dld pickup. I'm not sure what I ended up getting because I didn't want to go back and start over. Good luck to everyone else in getting there tickets.

What a cluster f. I got mine, Tim got his, my Dad got his. We will be there. They were sold out at 9:00.