• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff 100th

Im sitting at my local shop smoking a diadema fina.

Great construction.. oily ..razor sharp burn..smoky as heck..
excellent aroma...so far it's a great tasting cigar.. can't quite pinpoint the flavor...only 1/4 into the cigar. not sure if its worth the 23.oo with tax i paid for it.

Noticed that a shop has the 100th Robustos in... wondering if I should pull the trigger.. anyone have thoughts about these?

Im sitting at my local shop smoking a diadema fina.

Great construction.. oily ..razor sharp burn..smoky as heck..
excellent aroma...so far it's a great tasting cigar.. can't quite pinpoint the flavor...only 1/4 into the cigar. not sure if its worth the 23.oo with tax i paid for it.

Ya at the Belicoso alex? How was the rest of it? Haven't had on yet, but I heard that they have good flavour but a little to mild.

just finished it.
Excellent cigar.
NOt sure if it was worth the price tag.

Mild cigar.

Very subtle hint of spice..sort of a sweet taste as noted earlier.
consistent taste thruout. Not as complex as I would of thought
I still preferred the 80th over his cigar.
I picked up a robusto and will smoke that another time.

Would you guys place the Robustos ahead of the Diademas?

Not sure if I'd place it ahead of the Diademas, but they were mighty tasty and definately a better value. I definately think the Robusto is worth what you pay for it.

The Diademas I think are great I think... I have not had the 100th robusto yet. What is the MSRP on these, and how is the flavor profile compared to the diademas?

I'd go with the Diadema, the robusto was good but not as good a smoke. These cigars are way too pricey, but enjoyable just the same.

Noticed that a shop has the 100th Robustos in... wondering if I should pull the trigger.. anyone have thoughts about these?
One of my local herf buddies has a few boxes of the Diademas and Diademas Finas. When he describes these, he uses the term "hot buttered popcorn."

Wilkey

Two shops near me have the 100th robustos in. They were $16 at one and $16.25 at another. Ive picked up 2 and im sure ill get more. I believe the msrp is $120 for a box of 8 so $16 doesnt sound bad. I hope to burn one soon.

Damon