• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

That brings us to Asel.Mike up to bat, with Ian, thefatguy, on deck.

Gavin, just a heads up...I'll be out of town Friday-Monday this week. I wont have access to my cigars, so I may need to be skipped if my turn pops up before Tuesday.

Whatever, baller.

Baller? We fly high, no lie, you know this, BALLIN'?

Followed by a Opus X Chili Pepper for lunch

And dinner was a Cohiba Behike 56

Hey, you forgot the other pedestrian smokes I had that day.

I do in fact have several of each the Padron Millenium Naturals and Maduros, OR PAM, OR Opus, but as I've stated before I don't really get into the whole CC hype. Don't get me wrong, they are great, but I firstly like to be able to travel around and legally acquire my addictions, and secondly I don't believe that any CC is hands down better than lets say a Illusione, or LE Tatuaje. I have plenty of CCs, but I would rarely go out of my way to get them.

CCs aquired from reputable Texas CPers, box codes available upon request.

Take: Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill '11 - $8
Put: Partagas Serie D No. 4 '11 - $8

Take: Partagas Serie P No. 2 - $9.28 / $9.48
Put: Montecristo No. 2 '11 - $10 / $10.32

Take: Fuente OpusX Power Ranger - $10.25 vitolas.net
Put: Viaje Skull & Bones Mystery BP 2011 - $10.40 seriouscigars

I also have a backup in case the last PT is not accepted. Thanks

Edit: sources

Let's hear some thoughts on these.

I think the they are all alright, for a couple reasons. They aren't rare, but are a limited release each year, so you can't just go pick one up in most places, same with the Viaje Skull and Bones, they are limited release each year, and almost never are the same vitolas.

Secondly, I want some Skull and Bones to keep when I get around.
You don't believe a 40 dollar behike is better than a tatuaje??? Send one to me so I can make the final comparison :)

I covered box in ducktape cause it was so weak. I forgot to grab a box before going to girlfriends it was only box she had I could use.

You don't believe a 40 dollar behike is better than a tatuaje??? Send one to me so I can make the final comparison :)

Don't get me wrong, the Behikes I've had are delicious, but on top of taking the risk of getting them and the $40 price tag each, I'd say the Tatuaje Pork tenderloins are just as good, if not better. Maybe it's because it's biased, based on price, availability, and legal stand point?

Gavin, just a heads up...I'll be out of town Friday-Monday this week. I wont have access to my cigars, so I may need to be skipped if my turn pops up before Tuesday.
No worries, Aaron. We can be flexible.
My takes landed today Gavin! Thanks for hosting brother.
Thanks for playing, James. I hope you stick around for commentary on the rest of the pass.

ETA: OP has been updated.

Guess I better start targetting and looking up prices. This thing is going fast !!!

(sorry if I dont post much I rather follow in the shadows and learn since it's my first and I wanna do a good impression on you guys)

Guess I better start targetting and looking up prices. This thing is going fast !!!

(sorry if I dont post much I rather follow in the shadows and learn since it's my first and I wanna do a good impression on you guys)

Good luck, I'm wiping the list out :p

Good luck, I'm wiping the list out :p

There are still some that are left alone it seems ! now to find the equivalent to be able to trade them ! :cool:

Okay, I hope these hold up. Please let me know if I need to reconsider my choices.
Take: Viaje Oro Torpedo ($8.70) Put: Viaje Late Harvest ($8.90)
Take: Viaje Stuffed Turkey ($10-$11) Put: My Father Le Bijou Toro ($11.30)

Is this the 1922? And if so, is it the first run or second? Just trying to get a reference for pricing. Thanks

Is this the 1922? And if so, is it the first run or second? Just trying to get a reference for pricing. Thanks
I think you're thinking of the Puff N Stuff Corona Gorda. This is the Toro which is regular production. I could be mistaken, though.

Wanted to let y'all know that JTuttle and Sar127's Puts have arrived. I should be able to get their takes out tomorrow. Good job, gents.
Okay, I hope these hold up. Please let me know if I need to reconsider my choices.
Take: Viaje Oro Torpedo ($8.70) Put: Viaje Late Harvest ($8.90)
Take: Viaje Stuffed Turkey ($10-$11) Put: My Father Le Bijou Toro ($11.30)
What do y'all think of Mike's P/T's?