• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

Wanted to let y'all know that JTuttle and Sar127's Puts have arrived. I should be able to get their takes out tomorrow. Good job, gents.
Okay, I hope these hold up. Please let me know if I need to reconsider my choices.
Take: Viaje Oro Torpedo ($8.70) Put: Viaje Late Harvest ($8.90)
Take: Viaje Stuffed Turkey ($10-$11) Put: My Father Le Bijou Toro ($11.30)
What do y'all think of Mike's P/T's?

Looks good here...

I'd agree. Send 'er! Bringing us to the husky herfer, the stout stogie-smoker, Ian, thefatguy!

I will get my proposed P&T's up tomorrow, we were at a 70th birthday party for a great BOTL and I'm just getting in.

Okay, got to it early. Here are my proposed P & T's

T #57 Quai D'Orsay Superiores RE Asia Pacific (8.91)
P Quesada Q D'Etat Howitzer (9.50)

T #68 Viaje Skull and Bones M?stery BP (10.40)
P Liga Privada Dirty Rat (12.00)

T #69 Tatuaje La Casita Criolla HCBF (7.00)
P Tatuaje Mini Mumm (7.50)

This is not allowed do to the fact that I wanted this stick... :laugh:

Nice work Ian these look great to me. Funny to see a mini mum in a pass that quick.

Paul

At first glance, the first one stands out: CCs for CCs.

Sorry about that guys, I didn't realize it was only CC for CC. I should have read closely.

If the other two are good I'll ship out Monday.

Paul, I thought it would be nice to throw one in the mix. Let's see how long he lasts, lol.-_-

JTuttle and Sar127, I have your Takes boxed up and ready. I got to the PO a few minutes too late, so I'm afraid these won't go out until Monday. My apologies.

Opinions? Too much of an overput?

Never heard of an over-put in a pass! It's his choice, as long as he's not under...just my opinion!

I don't think it's really a over put. Dirty rats aren't a limited release (one timer) they are a small batch line. They will be seen again. I do believe that Viaje releases the Skull and Bones lines as a one time vitola. I could be wrong.

I don't think it's really a over put. Dirty rats aren't a limited release (one timer) they are a small batch line. They will be seen again. I do believe that Viaje releases the Skull and Bones lines as a one time vitola. I could be wrong.

This was my thought process. I figured rare and a little over for one time release.

Just let me know and I can come up with some other options.

Gavin, just a heads up...I'll be out of town Friday-Monday this week. I wont have access to my cigars, so I may need to be skipped if my turn pops up before Tuesday.
I think we'll just go on hiatus for a day and wait for ya, brother.

Hey guys. I might be able to go through this tonight..keep you all updated.

JTuttle and Sar127, I have your Takes boxed up and ready. I got to the PO a few minutes too late, so I'm afraid these won't go out until Monday. My apologies.
These went out today.