• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DC HERF 2009

Checked in at work today, and got shot down in flames before I even began. lol. Enjoy this one folks. Sounds like one hell of a time!

Don

P.S. Next one I am in for sure!

Andy:

Regrettably, I will not be able to make the HERF due to an impromptu 80th birthday party for my mother-in-law. No cigars, but at least they're serving cocktails! Anyway, hope to catch you again in the near future and please offer my regrets to everyone - and smoke one for me.

keith

Just so I'm perfectly clear, is it permissible to bring our own smokes (both for our own smoking pleasure and the fiver trade)? Sorry for the newb question, my knowledge of herf etiquette is lacking.

Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Just so I'm perfectly clear, is it permissible to bring our own smokes (both for our own smoking pleasure and the fiver trade)? Sorry for the newb question, my knowledge of herf etiquette is lacking.

Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Yes, it's fine to bring your own smokes. But when herfing at a cigar shop hosting the event, it's always nice to give the owner a little business as well. :thumbs:

Oh, it looks like I will be there as well. :cool: :thumbs:

Looks like I will be there! :cool: :thumbs:

I'm planning on trying to get there around 6, I have to leave by 8:30 somehow I forgot that UFC94 was this weekend.

-Tom

David and Andy....did you guys end up smoking last night?

Had other obligations.....but I will make up for a smokeless evening today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU MOFOs in a few hours!!!!!!!!!

Andrew

I'm probably gonna have to drop out of this one, I have a memorial service for my grandfather to attend.

I'm probably going to show up ~5-5:30. If you guys need help with setting up or getting rid of any extra cigars, I'd be more than happy. See everyone there.

Back from the Herf. I must say that was one hell of a herf. I enjoyed everyone's company. We must do it again. Thanks for a good time everyone. A special thanks to Cigar Palace for allowing us to smoke their for free, and giving us some really nice deals. :thumbs:

David

That was fun. Did anyone get a head count? Seems like there was nearly 20 of us! Great time...must do again soon!

Herf was great, it was nice to meet everyone. Big thanks to Cigar Palace and everyone who helped make it happen. Lots of good smokes and even better company.

Nate