• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Death of a small business

Nobody is going to answer no, we've all got our fingers crossed for you Dave, positive energy is contagious.

Cool contest Dave, bit of a bummer considering the circumstances...

1. YES!
2. B
3. 10/9 @ 9:45am CST

1. Padron Maduro 1926 (to celebrate)
2. Tatuaje Cabaiguan (to soothe...not that you'll need it)

Keep us posted.

Bryce

Nobody is going to answer no, we've all got our fingers crossed for you Dave, positive energy is contagious.

I appreciate that! I'd like to say, it's ok to say no to question #1. I definitely will not hold it against anyone, I'm a realist.

Thanks to everyone who've played so far. No announcement was made today so that leaves two more until the deadline.

Keep them coming!

Yes
b
Friday early morning around 8:45-9:00am

Bonus:
1 Tat Black
2. Grape white Owl ( you wont be able to smoke the good stuff for a while)
tongue.gif

Glad you can take this stressful situation in stride brother. Thanks for the contest and good luck!

I'm sorry to hear it but either way, I'm sure something good will come along. Every time I've lost my job, it's always eventually a good thing.

And remember...sanity isn't all it's cracked up to be (see what I did there? Yeah, I know... :p ) but either way, I'll play.

1. Yes!
2. You will be an Assistant Manager (and work closely with a cute girl who either has no concept of personal space or just really likes you)
3. You will hear today, the 8th at 4PM your time.

Bonus questions:

1. Cojonu 2003
2. Camacho liberty...because you'll be liberated from the job you ultimately decided was stifling your creativity and pursuit of your ultimate dream of writing self help books aimed at people who are generally very successful but have fallen behind in big business because they don't like public restrooms.

I'm sorry to hear it but either way, I'm sure something good will come along. Every time I've lost my job, it's always eventually a good thing.

And remember...sanity isn't all it's cracked up to be (see what I did there? Yeah, I know... :p ) but either way, I'll play.

1. Yes!
2. You will be an Assistant Manager (and work closely with a cute girl who either has no concept of personal space or just really likes you)
3. You will hear today, the 8th at 4PM your time.

I like those type of girls! mmmmmmmmm

Hey Wolfie, I've actually worked with that girl for a long time now... In fact, the major thing stopping me from pulling the trigger in the past was that we were in the same office (and she was my boss). Well, that and her stupid boyfriend. We actually went to the strip club together last weekend. Ahhhh, good times. The strippers liked her a lot, and I liked watching them like her! ;) :love: :thumbs: :cool:

GTFO of here, I'm just slightly aroused, did you setup the tent last weekend?

did you setup the tent last weekend?

Sorry, my slang is a little lacking I guess, not sure what you mean there. If you mean, did I get *cough* aroused *cough* I'm not telling. Lets just say, she sure was a sport, because I've never seen a girl get groped so much by naked ladies in my life (at least not in person). If it wasn't for a tremendous cockblock by one of our mutual friends I have a feeling something might have happened... :(

Whats that old saying.... Pics or it didnt happen? Something like that :whistling:

Well, the mental image is good enough for me. Has to be, cameras are forbidden in the club...

1)Yes
2)B
3)1442 on Friday

Bonus:
1)RyJ Short Churchill
2)WOAM

Best of luck to you brother!

Well, the contest is over. The announcement was made at 9:45 this morning. Looks like Bryce (kcben) has a nice little prize package coming his way in the near future. Unfortunately, the time is what I had to go by, because we were informed this morning that none of us will be keeping jobs with our company. Time to dust off the resume and start a new chapter in my life. Always when we get comfortable. There is still a small chance that in the 4 weeks we're still employeed that something will open up. If something does, I'm on the top of the list, but I'm looking elsewhere. I'd rather not count on a "maybe."

Thanks again to everyone who played, and who've shown me support. It means a lot in a tough time.

Cheers to a bright tomorrow.

*Edit to add* Shamrocker, you've got something coming your way as well since you nailed the consolation smoke. I'll be having a Monte #2 to releave some stress this evening. Paired with a Rogue Chocolate Stout.

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck and hope things work out the best for you brother.

That sucks Dave, I'm happy to win your contest but I sure wish it was under more cheery circumstances :( Best of luck to you and keep us posted.

Bryce

Dave, unfortunately it was a consolation smoke and not a celebratory that won the prize. Thanks again for the contest, and I wish you the best in the job hunt! I'm not sure if any trips are in your near future.. but if your travels make it to this corner of the Great White North, be sure to drop me a line and I'll show you why our license plates say "Friendly Manitoba".