• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

Oh so you think all that is something... :rolleyes:

Melly the Angel

Melly The Angel haha your Halo is Tarnished
HornsHalo.jpg

I do not know what you mean Sir...I just polished it this morning... :sign: :blush: :thumbs:

Whoa, I was just trying to get into the spirit of the noob war, I didn't mean anything by it. I don't expect anything back at all, in fact I'm pretty much just passing forward what I've already been blessed with by this board. It's all in fun. I had a really good time picking out some choice stuff for my target.

We are not looking for attention, freebies or even concrete, wire meshed glass encased bombs that need to be melted down with acetone and the mix ??? . Nor was this to be a war. We will let someone else run that. Our Holiday Blizzard is a thanks, I think I speak for most of us when I say CP has been a blessing, and a new home.

Well said and right on the money!

/snip
This is what a real list of ordinances looks like....and this isn't even a complete list!

"...real list of ordnance...".... :whistling:

ordinance is a city regulation

ordnance is a piece of explosives meant to cause harm and/or discomfort....

For some reason I doubt these little whippersnappers are thinking about what time curfew is for their local government.... :D

We are not looking for attention, freebies or even concrete, wire meshed glass encased bombs that need to be melted down with acetone and the mix ??? . Nor was this to be a war. We will let someone else run that. Our Holiday Blizzard is a thanks, I think I speak for most of us when I say CP has been a blessing, and a new home.

You said it.

This is what I said earlier in this topic (and was told I would be "destroyed" - we are paying back as a sign of appreciation and reverence - even when the "advice" comes in the form of sarcasm...you FOGs do that VERY VERY well...but we take it in stride and learn a LOT and are thankful. and its not that we learned more about just cigars, but being new to the community we learned the way to tread lightly and in fun. I get a response WEEKLY from souldog (who loves ya soulpuppy?) reminding me to use search or to read more, post less, which I "assume" HE has heard many times since he uses other peoples quotes so often.

In any event - this is not a war, its a humanitarian act to thank those FOGs who guided us through our frst year or even firat few months around.

Any BOMBs I may have sent :whistling: during this blizzard were a mere scratch of the surface in my thankfulness....

~ t

In any event - this is not a war, its a humanitarian act to thank those FOGs who guided us through our frst year or even firat few months around.

Any BOMBs I may have sent :whistling: during this blizzard were a mere scratch of the surface in my thankfulness....

~ t

I have to agree. We are being humanitarians and want to help the FOGs who need their humis restocked before they starve to death. We want to show our appreciation of your knowledge and willingness to share it with all us noobs. I am amazed daily as i read posts and try new stick how my my taste has changed and grown. All you FOGs add so much to this daily. Thanks.

Mike

Good job you guys. Well done so far.

Now back to our regularly scheduled smack talk....
**BTB grabs his popcorn**
:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I was told that this was an opportunity to clean out our humidors and send some dog rockets to the FOGs. Happy Christmas and all that sh*t.

Mike you are very well spoken here and true to the point and to our hearts.

Still, I think you are going to get your ass handed to you and I think you deserve it. :sign:

You are a good man Chrlie Brown.

Much much care.

All of your responses are exactly what this should be about. Now, I wish you all the best of luck, and enjoy getting your asses handed to you by the "old and slow" (isn't that what you called them). :laugh:

:whistling:

OK, well better late than never, sorry I've been away for awhile, but I'll be getting a bomb out tomorrow!

It just occurred to me, while reading this bilge, who's got the sack to call Mellie a FOW? :laugh:

Doc.