• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

I figured as much :) No foul, no harm! keep in mind, this blizzard is NOT over yet! Becareful who you F* wit! Just may end up on the wrong end of a fuse! :D

~ t

Had to laugh :laugh: ! SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND!!!

So was this the hardest hit by Newbs or what?!?!?!?

OMFG HAHAHA!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Those are some BIG WORDS Newbie Brother, search is your friend! :sign: :laugh:

:laugh: That one was for you Maxipad! :p :thumbs: All in good fun gents, all in good fun...

Maxipad??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Souldoggy just made my day. :thumbs:

Holiday Reflection:

I wanted to say THANKS to all the guys who helped coordinate this Blizzard. You guys all did a great job. I have to say its pretty unique now a days to get 39 guys together, mostly complete strangers from all over the world to do something like this.. I don't think you could find this anywhere else. I hope to to see you all around CP in the future.

To the guys who got hit, we say Thank You for making this place what it is. I think we have all found a home away from home, and a great one that is. For those who have incoming.... Heads up.. Unfortunatly we could only get so many of you guys, but we say thanks to the community as a whole. A big thanks to ROD for not being a sellout especially with the economy the way it is.. :thumbs: ..

With the Holidays coming I hope everyone stays safe, and healthy, that goes for your families also.. For those who lost their jobs I wish you the best for the new year. I want to give Greg my best wishes, we all hope your daughter gets better soon. We lost a important member of the CP family this year, I know a lot of you won't forget the impact Infinity has made on you. Hopefully he's watching down on us, smoking something nice.. RIP.

So for 2009, let the Herfs be plentiful, let our humidors over flow, and may CP continue to bring out the best in everyone.

I look forward to meeting so many of you at "Quad State Herf IV - Feb 7, 2009".. :D

Now you can all get back to watching your asses.. :angry:

Thank you for setting this up. It was fun.

I figured as much :) No foul, no harm! keep in mind, this blizzard is NOT over yet! Becareful who you F* wit! Just may end up on the wrong end of a fuse! :D

~ t

Had to laugh :laugh: ! SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND!!!

So was this the hardest hit by Newbs or what?!?!?!?

OMFG HAHAHA!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Those are some BIG WORDS Newbie Brother, search is your friend! :sign: :laugh:

:laugh: That one was for you Maxipad! :p :thumbs: All in good fun gents, all in good fun...

Glad I could be quoted so much!! I searched and haven't found an attack over 39 soldiers of the "newb" status. Don't make us reload!!!

I can honestly say never had so much fun with strangers!!!

DIRECT HIT!!!!! KABOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivered MIAMI BEACH FL 33140 12/15/08 11:18am

Arrival at Unit MIAMI BEACH FL 33140 12/15/08 7:05am

Processed PITTSBURGH PA 15290 12/12/08 1:33am

Acceptance PITTSBURGH PA 15236 12/11/08 2:10pm

OK, strayvector look out something is coming your way, fedex 3 day express, 868161146188

*edited to correct tracking number

Oh David...Ricey-poo even...you think you are gonna get away with smoking out my house??? Beware...but THANK YOU for the sticks...very nice of you :)

Melly :love:

I searched and haven't found an attack over 39 soldiers of the "newb" status. Don't make us reload!!!

Yeah yeah yeah... That's because Jonesy and I BOTH ran confidential and unassuming guerrilla newbie wars. None of this nonsense of rolling down the city's main street yelling, "FOGs no, we won't go!" like you ladies are doing!:

tank.jpg

Think STEALTH boys...sheesh! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1084197261_original_qjpreviewth.jpg

I think I'll just leave my mailbox the way it is until this whole thing blows over. ???

Thanks Ugaman72! I'll give you guys one thing.........You don't mess around with these bombs for sure.
I really appreciate the generous package and kind words Chad. I'm getting ready to put fire to the fishy one in a few minutes.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM....My favorite! :love:

I searched and haven't found an attack over 39 soldiers of the "newb" status. Don't make us reload!!!

Yeah yeah yeah... That's because Jonesy and I BOTH ran confidential and unassuming guerrilla newbie wars. None of this nonsense of rolling down the city's main street yelling, "FOGs no, we won't go!" like you ladies are doing!:

tank.jpg

So now our Blizzard is nonsense? :sign:

I got this covered. :thumbs:

tank.jpg

So now our Blizzard is nonsense? :sign: