• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

Hey Souldoggy check the bushes...

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 1400 0001 8869 6592

Your item was delivered at 1:14 PM on December 17, 2008 in MURRIETA, CA 92563.

Was that you?!?! Hey thanks man! :thumbs: I couldn't read the return addy, so I had no idea! you write chicken-scratch! :laugh: Thanks again.

....this is just the prelude Gentlemen. For those of you that know, you have that shit eating grin, for those of you that don't..... :sign:

....this is just the prelude Gentlemen. For those of you that know, you have that shit eating grin, for those of you that don't..... :sign:

(evil laugh) Yessss....I like that word, prelude...

Prelude [prel-yood, preyl-, prey-lood, pree-]
noun, verb, -uded, -uding.
–noun : "a preliminary to an action, event, condition, or work of broader scope and higher importance."

Remember this?: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Hey Souldoggy check the bushes...

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 1400 0001 8869 6592

Your item was delivered at 1:14 PM on December 17, 2008 in MURRIETA, CA 92563.

Was that you?!?! Hey thanks man! :thumbs: I couldn't read the return addy, so I had no idea! you write chicken-scratch! :laugh: Thanks again.

Just like a cop writing a ticket huh. :sign:

Threw a few in that I like a lot as everyday 'gars, hope you like.

Label/Receipt Number: EE09 5218 031I L

Your item cleared United States Customs at 12:06 AM on December 18, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Hopefully it will land soon :D

Well, you sons of Bees got me again! :D

Thanks for the great package of smokes, jepe! :thumbs:

Alright...you boys aren't playing fair. I go to NJ to thaw out after the last hit. I come home to Tucson...and BOOOM...another Arctic freeze. Good gracious, can't a man get some peace?

Mr. Cobb, Thank You! Incredibly generous and tasty package. Can't wait to spark them up.

Is that a plea for mercy? :laugh:

Sounds like they are on the run now!!!

Rich

LOL...far from it. I'm more the sniper type. No announcements: you hear nothing, you expect nothing, you see nothing...but you'll know when it hits you.

Label/Receipt Number: EE09 5218 031I L

Your item cleared United States Customs at 12:06 AM on December 18, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Hopefully it will land soon :D

Well, you sons of Bees got me again! :D

Thanks for the great package of smokes, jepe! :thumbs:

Good to hear the package landed.
I hope you enjoy them as much I do :D

–noun : "a preliminary to an action, event, condition, or work of broader scope and higher importance."

So if you guys think you can fight against us, your mistaken... :rolleyes: :whistling:

So if you guys think you can fight against us, your mistaken... :rolleyes: :whistling:

I believe we've proved that the noob is the true WIZARD OF BLIZZARD

Who do you think gave us your address???? ;)

~ t

I believe we've proved that the noob is the true WIZARD OF BLIZZARD

You girls haven't proved s**t!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

They'll prove it when they have the stones to play with the big boys...but they'd rather play "house" with Ken and Barbie. :laugh: :sign:

Oh you've got it coming to ya....just u wait. :whistling:

This is my last post in this thread. Consider me in deep cover Mr. Miami. Crockett and Tubbs ain't got nothin on me!

Stinki Out!

Alright...you boys aren't playing fair. I go to NJ to thaw out after the last hit. I come home to Tucson...and BOOOM...another Arctic freeze. Good gracious, can't a man get some peace?

Mr. Cobb, Thank You! Incredibly generous and tasty package. Can't wait to spark them up.

Sorry for the delay in my reply, hope you like them, not a bunch of particularly big bombs, but a pretty nice barrage of different ones if I do say so myself, Plus, a couple items that I'm positive you have never, ever, tried before! Enjoy and let me know what you think of those new ones.

Hey, where's my buddy Gawl?? I thought we was friends!! :laugh: This fuggin' guy actually sent me a BOX OF DOG TREATS!! I laughed my ass off!! :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you also for the bread mix, and the other food recipes. Definitely a different bomb though, I thought I got a package from that creepy white lady on the Food Network:
0826deena350x400.jpg

...and then Cesar the Guy Who Capitalizes Off American's Loves of their Dogs' sent me a "tag-a-long!" :laugh:
dog-whisperer-cesar-millan-300-032707.jpg

I figured you needed something to chew on with all that flapping your jaw was doing :p