• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dodgers vs Cardinals

That was our attitude last year against the Giants. Hopefully a different result this time.

Staying alive for one more game............

Gavin..........you're dead to me.

Sorry, my friend. I grew up a Tony La Russa fan and followed him from the A's to the Cardinals and have been a St Louis fan ever since.

I'll still herf with you Gavin, but I won't like it.

So here's to Kershaw shuting out the Cards for 9 on friday.

DAMN IT!!!!!!

Oh well........maybe next year.

Ok guys, send me your address and I'll get your spoils in the mail.

Guys, I must apologize for not getting these out. Should have taken care of it a week ago. I included a few extras to make up for my tardiness. Here are the dc#s.

No problem. i feel your pain. The Cards had a rough showing in the WS. 

Bah, no worries Charley, no reason to be in a big hurry on this stuff.

Charley, I am worse - got pulled out of town on business and delayed.  Yours is on the way this week, but I think it will be worth the wait (I hope).  

Charley,

Got the sticks today and they are far beyond what was expected.  Thank you very much, you didn't need to go that far.  Very nice and impressive brother.

Brickhouse said:
Charley,

Got the sticks today and they are far beyond what was expected.  Thank you very much, you didn't need to go that far.  Very nice and impressive brother.
I will second that thought. Wow Charlie!

What can I say.......that's how us Dodger fans roll baby!

insight said:
Charley, I am worse - got pulled out of town on business and delayed.  Yours is on the way this week, but I think it will be worth the wait (I hope).  
Phil, I'm a Dodger fan......I'm used to waiting.....