• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

does anyone know anything about these cigars

Hmmmm, I've become very forgetful which I'm sure had something to do with the 60's/70's. :whistling: I'm searching my memory banks but drawing blanks. :( Where's those flashbacks when I need them? :laugh:

The bottle of Liberacion 15 was almost empty and there was a haze of Latour smoke in the air...:)

Hmmmm, I've become very forgetful which I'm sure had something to do with the 60's/70's. :whistling: I'm searching my memory banks but drawing blanks. :( Where's those flashbacks when I need them? :laugh:

The bottle of Liberacion 15 was almost empty and there was a haze of Latour smoke in the air...:)

Just for the record... this thread has been officially hijacked. :cool:

I recall the rum, I recall the Latour's (and quite a few other chitty cigars), I recall a table of some very very fine company, I even recall Floyd and I getting lost the day before looking for the pre herf....lol... but pretty much everything else is a blurr now. lol

We need to do that again soon!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I received the cigars, tubos, and jar form Gator. I'll be writing this up for Vitolas.net but I'll provide the preview. The warranty seal is a scanned duplicate of the real thing. Although there is a UV fluorescent coat of arms, the details is not correct. All the cigars and tubes are counterfeit with the possible exception of the small Partagas tube. I should have an authentic specimen to compare against soon.

Gator, thanks for donating your stuff to support the cause. I and your fellow cigar smokers appreciate it!

Wilkey

Just for the record... this thread has been officially hijacked. :cool:

I recall the rum, I recall the Latour's (and quite a few other chitty cigars), I recall a table of some very very fine company, I even recall Floyd and I getting lost the day before looking for the pre herf....lol... but pretty much everything else is a blurr now. lol

We need to do that again soon!

Hell, since we're hijackin' this thing....THAT was an excellent day!!! And I am looking forwar dto it this year, especially after missing it last year. Kenny, George, Devin....what say you?!?!?! :thumbs:

Floyd T.

It's worth the threadjack to see a bunch of the most senior active members doing what cigar friends do. :thumbs:

Wilkey

I just wanted to let you guys know that I received the cigars, tubos, and jar form Gator. I'll be writing this up for Vitolas.net but I'll provide the preview. The warranty seal is a scanned duplicate of the real thing. Although there is a UV fluorescent coat of arms, the details is not correct. All the cigars and tubes are counterfeit with the possible exception of the small Partagas tube. I should have an authentic specimen to compare against soon.

Gator, thanks for donating your stuff to support the cause. I and your fellow cigar smokers appreciate it!

Wilkey

Sure, maybe i can help others from getting suckered.

Was the jar a fake also, guessing it was

Wilkey

Sure, maybe i can help others from getting suckered.

Was the jar a fake also, guessing it was
Oh yes. Since no cigars of this type were ever made for sale in jars, the jar is basically a unicorn, mermaid, yeti, bigfoot.

Wilkey

Just to make sure no one else gets taken by this guy...

yep, i definitely was duped, i used the same guy xsprinter used. Funny, the thing that got me on the opusx/ghurka/padron/diamond crown etc kick was i was smoking one of the cuabas and it tasted and smoked like shit, then i went and fired up a opus x and said wow, these damn cubans are over-rated :laugh: Strange thing is, many of them smoked really good, but i'm no expert (captain obvious here).

Here's the guy

Adrian Avil* jr
5801 sw 11*ct
miami, fl 3317*

cell is 305-96*-6751

email is: gotcubans17@ao*.com

be fun to order a bunch and send him some sort of bogus check, he ships before it clears :laugh:

wished i would have found this place before i dropped some $, but live and learn.

Ya'll have been great, thanks for putting up with me, and a couple folks can bite me :laugh:

bad thing was, got home and found out the kids weren't mine, my lab was a german shephard, my wife used to be a man, and my new 42" plasma is actually a black and white spiffed up.

now i get to get some real cubans :D

Sorry to dredge up this older thread, but I just wanted to let everyone knw that there are more of these out there. I received these from my niece's husband as a gift. He's not a cigar smoker and had no idea what he had, nor how to take care of them. There were about 10 cigars left in the jar and they were fairly dried out. I am slowly trying to nurse them back to health, for what reason I'm not sure. I have yet to ask him from where he got these, he just noticed that it was a numbered, limited edition set and thought I would like to have it. BTW, my number is different from the OP.
865z2iu.jpg

6ljy2c1.jpg

6nri98w.jpg

6tmleut.jpg

7w4ph5z.jpg

6ly5cg6.jpg