• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

does anyone know anything about these cigars

i bought a jar of these about a year ago, and i was putting one in on a trade, and the gentleman thinks it's a fake. I have the ceramic jar, it was sealed w/ the cuban seal, and came in a very ornate box. If it is a fake, it's one hell of a fake...

i punched this in yahoo and this was the only place that had them
http://www.cubancigaronline.com/detail.aspx?ID=409

i'll post some pics later of the jar, when i can find my card reader :blush:

I can understand the gentleman i'm trading with being skittish as his sources don't know of this product, but i'm curious if any of ya'll have ever seen or smoked any of these.

thanks

cigar.jpg

i did not purchase these from the above vendor, he was someone who showed up on Yahoo that had them for sale, but i reckon he won't be selling them to anyone here :laugh:

Thanks for making me drool, Matt. How about putting one of those in the pass?

That can be arranged... :)

The problem with that would be Bill and I are before Sam :whistling: ;)

No if you could include Jessica Alba in the pass I would be truly impressed, end of thread jack!

And the torture goes on...thanks for reminding me Anthony...well, since I'm after you, I'll see what I can do about including Jessica in the pass. :)

try being in MY position on the pass... :(

gator... sorry bro! I feel (and know) your pain!! I thought I had enjoyed Habanos before I joined CP. Every trip overseas, I bought and smoked some. And I always wondered what the fuss was about since they sucked so bad...

Now I know (and you do too!)

yep, i definitely was duped, i used the same guy xsprinter used. Funny, the thing that got me on the opusx/ghurka/padron/diamond crown etc kick was i was smoking one of the cuabas and it tasted and smoked like shit, then i went and fired up a opus x and said wow, these damn cubans are over-rated :laugh: Strange thing is, many of them smoked really good, but i'm no expert (captain obvious here).

Here's the guy

Adrian Avil* jr
5801 sw 11*ct
miami, fl 3317*

cell is 305-96*-6751

email is: gotcubans17@ao*.com

be fun to order a bunch and send him some sort of bogus check, he ships before it clears :laugh:

wished i would have found this place before i dropped some $, but live and learn.

Ya'll have been great, thanks for putting up with me, and a couple folks can bite me :laugh:

bad thing was, got home and found out the kids weren't mine, my lab was a german shephard, my wife used to be a man, and my new 42" plasma is actually a black and white spiffed up.

now i get to get some real cubans :D

yep, i definitely was duped, i used the same guy xsprinter used. Funny, the thing that got me on the opusx/ghurka/padron/diamond crown etc kick was i was smoking one of the cuabas and it tasted and smoked like shit, then i went and fired up a opus x and said wow, these damn cubans are over-rated :laugh: Strange thing is, many of them smoked really good, but i'm no expert (captain obvious here).

Here's the guy

Adrian Avila jr
5801 sw 113ct
miami, fl 33173

cell is 305-968-6751

email is: gotcubans17@aol.com

be fun to order a bunch and send him some sort of bogus check, he ships before it clears :laugh:

wished i would have found this place before i dropped some $, but live and learn.

Ya'll have been great, thanks for putting up with me, and a couple folks can bite me :laugh:

bad thing was, got home and found out the kids weren't mine, my lab was a german shephard, my wife used to be a man, and my new 42" plasma is actually a black and white spiffed up.

The email address is VERY discerning. That alone would have set off a red flag in my mind.

Here's the guy

Adrian Avila jr
5801 sw 113ct
miami, fl 33173

cell is 305-968-6751

The email address is VERY discerning. That alone would have set off a red flag in my mind.
well thanks Dave, i need another 'you're a dumb ass'

well he already has emailed me, he evidently cruises this site, and he's getting a tude. Wait till i tell ATF what he has at his place. not sure if they can do anything, they're not cubans

Here's the guy

Adrian Avila jr
5801 sw 113ct
miami, fl 33173

cell is 305-968-6751

well he already has emailed me, he evidently cruises this site, and he's getting a tude. Wait till i tell ATF what he has at his place. not sure if they can do anything, they're not cubans

Sorry. Offending you wasn't my intention.

Here's the guy

Adrian Avila jr
5801 sw 113ct
miami, fl 33173

cell is 305-968-6751

Don't make another of those moves....after they're done with him, they'll say.. 'Oh, how did you know what was going on?'.
His info is out...I'm sure someone visits Miami...or knows of people who do! :whistle:

Well now that the drama is over if anyone has a real or fake 30th & 35th Anniversario band they don't want...AIP. Thanks.

What the hell is going on here? ???

Don't by "Cuban" cigars from scumbags in Miami.

Whoever buys "Cuban" cigars from that cubancigarsonline site needs a kick in the balls too.

That hologram is way off as well.
And even if it was close, the placement (over the edge) is also a red flag.
In Cuba, they are placed in the lower right corner of the box.

I wonder if he checks out this site to see what's wrong with his fakes. If he fixes the problems with his fake then we will have a real fake!