• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does smoking relieve stress?

Funny that it's always brand new members that bump this post.
Really??? I’ll take my ‘Bump’ back.

“A Stogie a Day Keep the Doctor Away”

Smoking a cigar is a stress reliever as part of one’s daily life.

The simple act of sitting down and proceeding through the customary tradition of cutting and lighting a cigar.
Then continue taking the first careful cold sample draw and the warm whiff after the lighting.
Then proceeding to enjoy the pleasant aroma, the slow tasting of the artisanal cigar and it’s exotic toasted tobacco.
Surely sends us to a comfortable place of relaxation and utter heaven.

BUMP 😎😎😎

Last edited:
Smoking does not relieve stress. But many people smoke during particularly stressful events in their lives. I think this is because when a person does not control his life and cannot do anything about the situation, a cigarette is often the only thing he can control. The illusion that something in this life is still going on as before. Therefore, it seems to people that cigarettes relieve stress. But it is worth understanding that stress in life is inevitable. If the situation is particularly difficult, it is better to contact a qualified psychotherapist rather than trying to calm down.

Last edited:
Really??? I’ll take my ‘Bump’ back.

“A Stogie a Day Keep the Doctor Away”

Smoking a cigar is a stress reliever as part of one’s daily life.

The simple act of sitting down and proceeding through the customary tradition of cutting and lighting a cigar.
Then continue taking the first careful cold sample draw and the warm whiff after the lighting.
Then proceeding to enjoy the pleasant aroma, the slow tasting of the artisanal cigar and it’s exotic toasted tobacco.
Surely sends us to a comfortable place of relaxation and utter heaven.

BUMP 😎😎😎
If you take your bump away, you will be down below one post per month since joining 7 years ago?:)

Tobacco is the only legally available product that, when used in even small doses, has negative health effects and kills half of its users. And many people think that by smoking, they will get over the stress more easily if they light up a cigarette. It is easier to give up tobacco and switch to a more harmless UK vaping product. At least you won't ruin your health, let alone your nerves. No one guarantees you peace of mind if you keep smoking. Nerve cells don't just die from tobacco. So for fun, you can smoke something else that is less dangerous to the body as a whole.

Last edited: