• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

Bro,

Now ya tell me... I've been wearing my Depends for the last two days... ROTFLMAO! :D :p :D Don't sweat it Brother Devin! And... thanks again Bro!

Aloha,

Wade
Anyone have some baby lotion... my butt's chafing! :0

Just wanted to make sure you ran out of all your Depends first.... :D

Brother Wade: 0301 0120 0010 7844 3330 :)

Brother Darryl: 0301 0120 0010 7844 3323 :)

Enjoy, and thanks for playing!

hey, no rush brother devin. your generosity is always at your convenience. thank you again.

KA-BOOM! Brothers... I am lucky to be alive! I received Brother Devin's gift today and all I can say is WOW! I was bombed with an incredible assortment of cigars that just blew me away! Brother Devin... THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! :thumbs: :D :thumbs:

Needless to say... the Depends didn't work as I soiled myself beyond belief... LMAO! As I opened the box on my desk and looked at the awesome selection of cigars I let out a "oh sh#t"... next thing I knew two of my clerks came running over to see if everything was alright.... LOL!

Brother... I can't thank you enough for your wonderful package... I am truly grateful to you not just for your wonderful gift... but most of all for your friendship! You are the best Brother a guy could have! :thumbs:

Aloha Bro,

Wade

i got mine last nite, tho they were most likely delivered saturday. thank you brother devin! very nice prizes for partial credit! :thumbs:

Wade, you are quite welcome bro!!! Enjoy... :D

Besides, I owed you big time.....LMAO

Pete, received your awesome selection of cigars, thank you bro!!! :thumbs:

Darryl, thanks for playing!

Devin! You can't be serious bro...cripes man thank you very much. That was a bomb. Still reeling here...but smiling...

Too generous my friend, too generous. Proud to call you brother :thumbs:

You know, I've heard that you don't want to get into a bombing war with Devin or Matt.......

I guess the rumor is true!!

:0 :0 :0

I wanna get in a bombing war with Devin or Matt..that would be fun... LMAO

REAL answers received on exams given by the California
Department of Transportation's driving school.

Q: Do you yield when a blind pedestrian is crossing the road?
A: What for? He can't see my license plate.

Q: Who has the right of way when four cars approach a
four-way stop at the same time?
A: The pick up truck with the gun rack and the bumper
sticker saying, "Guns don't kill people, I do."

Q: When driving through fog, what should you use?
A: Your car.

Q: How can you reduce the possibility of having an accident?
A: Be too drunk to find your keys.

Q: What problems would you face if you were arrested for
drunk driving?
A: I'd probably lose my buzz a lot faster.

Q: What changes would occur in your lifestyle if you could
no longer drive lawfully?
A: I would be forced to drive unlawfully.

Q: What are some points to remember when passing or being
passed?
A: Make eye contact and wave "Hello" if he/she is cute.

Q: What is the difference between a flashing red traffic
light and a flashing yellow traffic light?
A: The color.

Q: How do you deal with heavy traffic?
A: Heavy psychedelics.

Q: What can you do to help ease a heavy traffic problem?
A: Carry loaded weapons.

:D

Devin, that's scary!!

Matt, have you been in to that HC again? lmao :sign:

:D :0 :D LMAO! I believe that our Hawaii drivers would answer the questions the same way!

Aloha,

Wade

Maybe it's just me, but I thought the last answer works for all the questions... :p

Laughing @ Pete! :sign:

Sorry in advance if any of my southern neighbors take offense to this! :p :D

How do you know when you're staying in a Arkansas hotel? When you call the front desk and say, "I gotta leak in my sink," and the clerk replies, "Go ahead."

A Georgia State trooper pulls over a pickup on I-75 and says to the driver, "Got any I.D.?" and the driver replies "Bout wut?"

The governor's mansion in Alabama burned down! Yep. Pert' near took out the whole trailer park. The library was a total loss, too. Both books -- poof! -- up in flames and he hadn't even finished coloring one of them.

A new law was recently passed in Mississippi: When a couple gets divorced, they are STILL cousins.

How can you tell if a Louisiana redneck is married? There's dried tobacco juice on both sides of his pickup truck.