• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EDIT Button ?

IgwanaRob said:
Mrepp said:
Wurm said:
And for those of you (like me) who edit to change bad spelling...

http://www.iespell.com/ <-- Internet Explorer

http://spellbound.sourceforge.net/ <-- Mozilla (Firefox)
[snapback]300008[/snapback]​
Very cool, thanks for the linkys :thumbs:

though my spelling is always perfect :whistling:
[snapback]300014[/snapback]​

:(

I get no love....

(links in my sig have been there since day one!)

:whistling:

;)
[snapback]300310[/snapback]​

:thumbs: You my man are where I got iespell from, and I am eternally grateful, now if they would only come out with iegrammar I'd be good lol

Rod said:
10 minute timeout. After your initial post, you only have 10 minutes to edit it. There really shouldn't be any reason to have to edit a post more than 10 minutes later... ;)
[snapback]299948[/snapback]​

I for one think that even living without the edit feature is a not that big of a problem as long as it helps keep the scumbags and backtrackers (who can't man the F-up to their said word) exposed for all to see.

IMO it's a small inconvenience price to pay for maintaning truth and integrity.

IgwanaRob said:
Easy solution is to make a new subforum for group buys, stick in under the Cigar Passes forum, and only allow that forum to have the edit feature.

It still sucks that 2700+ people have to be treated like children because of a handful of jackoffs that insist that they are above the way things work here....
[snapback]299919[/snapback]​

True Rob would be easier if it's technically possible although in the worst of case updates can be followed up by subscribing & looking up the latest posts in the tread. Also true it does suck that douches do screw up things for the rest, but isn't that always the case. IMO better to have them outed then to let the slime around doing the rat game.

BTW I'm sure I gave your already BIG PROPS (be it in Chat or otherwise) on your signature linky for the spellcheker plug-ins. Changed my posting habits in so many ways, but mostly now people at least can read if not know what I am saying! ;)

I would agree for the most part but as I get better pics I put them in my reviews. I was going to insert pics in the the bourbon reviews next but now I won't be able to.

Rod said:
10 minute timeout. After your initial post, you only have 10 minutes to edit it. There really shouldn't be any reason to have to edit a post more than 10 minutes later... ;)

This rule applies to all members, not just Bk.
[snapback]299948[/snapback]​