• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elitist Snob Pass

You may want to check FedEx as well. They often have a much better rate then UPS. Not sure about Hawaii though ???

USPS Express Mail is very reliable and I like using it and as the others have mentioned it is cheaper than UPS or FedEx. It's also guaranteed to be delivered by 3:00 pm by the 2nd Day to Hawaii.

Of all the times I've used Express Mail from Hawaii to the mainland missed the deadline only twice and both times the guys at the P.O. refunded my money without question and apologized for the delay! All I had to do was show them the Tracking Detail printed from my computer... simple and quick!

Aloha,

Wade

Alright then, I'll send it express on Monday and it will be there in a couple!

Again, my apologies for the delays......it's been very hectic here the last few weeks!

Lee :D

Wouldn't it be cheaper to move Wade and his family to the mainland? ;) :sign: :D

Allofus123 said:
Wouldn't it be cheaper to move Wade and his family to the mainland? ;) :sign: :D
Wade would probably get the pass faster that way! ;) :sign:

I'm thinking about using Pony Express on this one......

Lee, LMK what shipping ends up being and I'll send you a check for half, with the smokes at the end. Or I'll send it earlier, if need be. Just LMK.

Frickin' Wade.. always a troublemaker... LMAO!!! :sign: :sign:

It's pretty amazing I can get stuff from Hong Kong or Australia for less than $20 but you can't send a package to one of our own states for that! :angry:

I'm going to check on Fedex today.....don't worry about sending any $$

Okay, Fedex was too much, so it went out Express Mail today!! Finally!

Yes, I checked the addy and it's correct this time! ;)

ER 726279618

Wade, it should arrive before 3pm your time on Thursday!!

Thanks for your patience everyone, let this one begin!

Now, for a contest........lemme see.......................

Devin has used all of the great ideas for contests on the EL passes, but I like the funny picture stuff, so lets go with this:

I'm looking for the funniest pics of animals! There's allot of stuff out there, so it shouldn't be that hard! I will ask someone to judge these and let everyone know who it is. This contest is open to all, not just those in the pass. I'm not that snobbish.... ;)

Prizes will be announced later but I know there may be an aged Habana or two, a Xikar punch, etc. in there somewhere....

Alright, let's see the pics!

Have fun!

Lee :D

For all you newbies...this isn't only a great way to win great prizes, but it's also the best way to post pad with out getting yelled at.LMAO :p

9117411.jpg

LMAO @ Emo!!!

Good one!

Beast is the judge by the way!! :D