• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EMERGENCY BIERGARTEN PROBLEM!

What to do?

• Pay nothing go elsewhere (Churchill's?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pay 25 a head for 40 people (more people less money) for 1000 bucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What's to stop folks from just wandering into the biergarten and setting themselves down at some tables and ordering food and drink and fireing up some smokes?

:sign:

I was thinking the same thing. But after ~50 guys come and do the same thing, I could see the manager giving us shit. :laugh: Those greedy bastards!

Steve

tis better to ask forgiveness than permission! ;)

(since I'm on the fence about being able to make it...it's easy for me to say!)

I'll be watching where this will wind up..I'm still interested in making it to the HERF...this weekends just not shaping up well!

I'd have to ditto that Churchill's would be my choice as well fellas. Has there been a call to them as of yet..... :whistling: :thumbs: :cool:

So, the manager want's $1K from you for the privilage of spending money at his establishment? Wow, I'd call "bull shit" on that one quickly.

I wouldn't hesitate to point out to him that he's now famous and getting lots of attention in at least one nationally read cigar forum....and not good attention, to be sure.

Good luck, guys - B.B.S.

I'd have to ditto that Churchill's would be my choice as well fellas. Has there been a call to them as of yet..... :whistling: :thumbs: :cool:

Sean was going to call the owner of Churchills at 1:00pm today. They told him last night that the owner would be in around 12pm today.

Well, I just spoke with Sean and said that Churchills is a go. They are open arms to us and can't wait for us to show up. Sean did say that he has a few classes this afternoon and will post in more detail this evening. If any of you visit other boards and the NYC Biergarten Herf is posted there, please post the updated location so the word gets out. Thanks a lot....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well, I just spoke with Sean and said that Churchills is a go. They are open arms to us and can't wait for us to show up. Sean did say that he has a few classes this afternoon and will post in more detail this evening. If any of you visit other boards and the NYC Biergarten Herf is posted there, please post the updated location so the word gets out. Thanks a lot....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks for the effort!!!

Where is this place?

Thanks for the effort!!!

Where is this place?

Here is the link for the new location:

http://www.mdsteakhouse.com/cigar.php

I'm sure Sean will update the original NYC Herf Post as well....... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for the effort!!!

Where is this place?

Here is the link for the new location:

http://www.mdsteakhouse.com/cigar.php
I'm sure Sean will update the original NYC Herf Post as well....... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Great! I'd rather pay up front for this place....and limit the group to the max. - maybe another HERF? :whistling: :D

So, the manager want's $1K from you for the privilage of spending money at his establishment? Wow, I'd call "bull shit" on that one quickly.

I wouldn't hesitate to point out to him that he's now famous and getting lots of attention in at least one nationally read cigar forum....and not good attention, to be sure.

Good luck, guys - B.B.S.

That's a good idea. Stick it to that FCK.

Steve

Manager said they're going to kick out anybody smoking cigars on Saturday at the Biergarten. Chris Palmer would love to have us and was very kind to me on the phone.

Screw them. What a bunch of asshats. Let's get it on at Churchill's

Biergarten Manager is a real ASS HAT

Sean, Scott, or anyone else please let me know if you need me to grab anyone on the way as I have space in my car. I am coming in from Brooklyn

I will also get to Churchill's at 1:30 to help set up the goodie bags and whatever else is needed

Manager said they're going to kick out anybody smoking cigars on Saturday at the Biergarten.

Oh that't TFF... I can see it now - the guy is trying to make a point and gets into it with a few New Yorkers who know nothing about Cigar Pass and are just their enjoying cigars in the garden.

Talk about the manager of the biergarten getting it from all sides!!! (screwed because he turned away about 100 paying customers, and tossing out paying customers not related to this site or this herf!!!)

I sense he won't be a manager for long with that kind of attitude... Bad for business...

Manager said they're going to kick out anybody smoking cigars on Saturday at the Biergarten.

Oh that't TFF... I can see it now - the guy is trying to make a point and gets into it with a few New Yorkers who know nothing about Cigar Pass and are just their enjoying cigars in the garden.

Talk about the manager of the biergarten getting it from all sides!!! (screwed because he turned away about 100 paying customers, and tossing out paying customers not related to this site or this herf!!!)

I sense he won't be a manager for long with that kind of attitude... Bad for business...

We should mess with him. Set everything up as if we were going to pay the grand the day of (book it for ~5pm)... make sure that we get the space to ourselves, and kicks others not with us, out... then just stiff that rat bastard. No one shows, then he is out all around. Hell, we could call and tell him that we are running a little late. Ahh, just a dumb idea. :laugh:

Steve

Steve

Steve, I love your idea. They could put "Reserved for Cigar Pass Members Only" signs on all the tables to accomodate 100 people. Too funny, :D :D :D . Now for the next question, are we gonna keep it at 2:00 PM or are we gonna move it up closer to 12:00 or 1:00 PM. Lastly, does anyone have Joe's (siriusstogie) phone number as I haven't heard from him and I'd like to coordinate a road trip down and get a hold of him soon. PM if you have it. Alright fellas, we're 2 days away from the herf, wooooooo hooooooo........... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Hi Guys,

My vote is for churchills as well. F the bastard.

Charlie, I appreciate the car pooling suggestion but I am coming from Jersey Saturday morning and may have to leave earlier than most. I've been away (vacation and work related) and have a lot of things on my plate. However, I look forward to seeing old and new on Saturday.

Joe

Hi Guys,

My vote is for churchills as well. F the bastard.

Charlie, I appreciate the car pooling suggestion but I am coming from Jersey Saturday morning and may have to leave earlier than most. I've been away (vacation and work related) and have a lot of things on my plate. However, I look forward to seeing old and new on Saturday.

Joe
Joe don't call Charlie old! Looking forward to seeing all.

Manager said they're going to kick out anybody smoking cigars on Saturday at the Biergarten. Chris Palmer would love to have us and was very kind to me on the phone.

I'd be letting the owner know for sure. Bad press from cigar smokers on the net can't be a good thing.