• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EMERGENCY BIERGARTEN PROBLEM!

What to do?

• Pay nothing go elsewhere (Churchill's?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pay 25 a head for 40 people (more people less money) for 1000 bucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I will be headed from Portchester, NY to the herf around 1 pm Sat.
If anyone needs a ride LMK!

-Rob

Sucky thread, sounds like the manager of the bier garden blows chunks. I think anybody/everybody should call & email the place and tell them to to... shove it where the sun don't shine. That guy should be a milkman.

J

What's the latest on this? Still shooting for a 2:00 PM kick off?

Hi Guys,

My vote is for churchills as well. F the bastard.

Charlie, I appreciate the car pooling suggestion but I am coming from Jersey Saturday morning and may have to leave earlier than most. I've been away (vacation and work related) and have a lot of things on my plate. However, I look forward to seeing old and new on Saturday.

Joe

No problem Joe, I just figured with the price of gas and all, we can save each other some of it. It will be very cool to herf with you again even though you did call me old or was that new....... :D :thumbs: :p

Anthony, to answer your question, I'm gonna probably head down that way from here at West Point around 11:00 which should get me there around 12:30 depending on traffic. :thumbs:

Everything is the same, location is changed, that's it. 2 DAYS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to take the Long Island Rail, take the line that goes to Bethpage. Let us know and we'll make sure to pick you up, it's 5 minutes away.

it may be a moot point anyway...my son lives about 3 blocks from the biergarten....a huge area of astoria and surrounding areas are without power (including my son and DIL,btw) and might be for as long as 4 or 5 more days....i was coming in...glad now that i didn't...3 nights without my CPAP and i may have been the late BPP.....

The Herf is tommorrow, woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo................. :D :thumbs: :p

Come on now fellas, am I the only one that is excited that the Herf is tommorrow. Okay, I'll give a break to Rob (rob300c) since he is hung over as hell........ :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :cool:

Come on now fellas, am I the only one that is excited that the Herf is tommorrow. Okay, I'll give a break to Rob (rob300c) since he is hung over as hell........ :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :cool:

Cant Wait :thumbs:

Looking forward to it! I suspect the weather will be a bit more agreeable than what we had for the Quad-state Herf. Wasn't it like minus 20 that day?;)

The hangover is finally passing!
Advil, Diet Pepsi, a big dump and a short nap fixed me up.

I am ready to herf! Who is with me! :cool:

-Rob

OH YEAH BABY!!!! :D

MY VERY FIRST HERF!!!! :cool:

THANKS STEVE FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THIS ! ! ! :thumbs:

Me and my wife are looking forward to meeting everyone :rolleyes:

We'll be there around 2-2:30pm

21 Hours and Counting :whistling:

Peace,

Ben & Jennifer

I got a call from Sean (BigMacFU) and he let me know that he still does not have power. He did state that he has room for anyone that needs a ride to the Herf to Email him with your name and cell phone number. He'll be checkin' his emails in the morning and will call you back asap. So if you need a ride, don't hesitate to email Sean...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Same for me got 3 spaces in my car and coming in from brooklyn, anyone need a ride PM me or call 646-427-7273 ( cell )

See you all tom :D

Wife has me doing morning chores, will embark Bridgeport at 1:30 be there by 3. No golf :angry:

Yeah baby!! :laugh:

I'll be leaving from the Bronx ~10:30am... I have couple of errands, before I get there.. I have room for a couple of people as well. Anyone need a ride PM me or email (preferably) if anyone is interested. Sorry for the late notice guys.

Steve