• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EMERGENCY BIERGARTEN PROBLEM!

What to do?

• Pay nothing go elsewhere (Churchill's?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pay 25 a head for 40 people (more people less money) for 1000 bucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is that Churchill's right near Bethpage? Maybe I should overnight in the lot, get in 18 and be there by 3 o'clock!

It is just up the street from bethpage, you could pull the overnight, make sure you've paid your NY County Golf Fees and have the card.

Sorry Sean, I just got your message....... F*ck them... They are just being greedy... I don't see the owner having any problem with us coming to Churchill's....

Greedy bastard !!!

I will be coming from Brooklyn. I can get BPP on the way if he does not have a ride. I drive a sports car but people said there is enough space in teh back so can get 2 more on the way. Let me know if you need any help

Dan, thanks for grabbing Syd from the airport, I'll get him to the herf, he'll be staying 2 blocks away.

Man, that sucks. Similar thing happened to the CP Herf in Vegas. Our location fell through at damn near the last minute.

Regardless of where it happens, though, I'm sure everyone will have a great time.

Churchill's is awfully small for 40 to 60 people. That place is crowded with 20. :0

I know, but it's our best bet on short notice and it can get 40 with people standing. March herf had 28 there and there was still room.

What's to stop folks from just wandering into the biergarten and setting themselves down at some tables and ordering food and drink and fireing up some smokes?

:sign:

What's to stop folks from just wandering into the biergarten and setting themselves down at some tables and ordering food and drink and fireing up some smokes?

LMAO! Good question!! We should all arrive at different times, say five or ten minutes apart in groups of three or four. Meet up outside, some distance away and enter the place in small groups. ;)

Hell, most of us don't even know each other anyway. :laugh:

I think you're onto something here Captain. :thumbs:

I say do that!

Damn, sorry to hear about the issues. This blows...but I'm on board with Captain. Just show up anyway :thumbs:

Well, I'm game for anything. The location is not really the number 1 thing, it's the fellowship of you all and I'm sure that if we do pick Churchills, we'll make it work and we will all fit. Either way I'm coming, just keep us abreast of what's up. I still haven't heard from Joe (siriusstoogie) but I'm sure he'll ring in soon and we'll hook up for a ride together along with Tom (HudsonValley) and my brother Frank (Big100HD) depending when he rides up from Leesburg, VA. Hope to hear from you soon......... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for the heads up Bigmac,

The important thing is the fellowship. We just need to adjust. Yes it would be nice just to show up at the Biergarten, but why give them the satisfaction of any monies from us.

No matter, I've been so busy I have not enjoyed a good afternoon of smoking and socializing. See you all Where ever Sat.

I'm riding up Friday afternoon. See you all Sat.

I am very good friends with the co-owner/exec chef, Chris Palmer, at Churchills (Maxwell and Dunn's) in Farmingdale. I actually have a box there too. I'll be traveling all week in Chicago and back on Friday but by all means call Chris at M & D and tell him what you are planning to do and definitely tell him that Ben Milano told you to call him.

Saturday's in the Summer are very quiet so they would LOVE to have us and the entire group for several hours. But you need to call him ASAP so they can set everything up.

I can be reached on my business email which is bmilano@lipmanusa.com

Let me know how you make out

- Ben

I was thinking the same thing. But after ~50 guys come and do the same thing, I could see the manager giving us shit. :laugh: Those greedy bastards!

Steve

Palmers AKA M&D is the best location for a group this size in LI i think, unless someone wants to host it at their house :laugh:

F%^& the biergarden!

Let's roll with Churchill's!

They've always been good to us.

-Rob

Let's roll with Churchill's!

They've always been good to us.

-Rob

I certainly enjoyed my one herf there.

Sorry to hear about the issues but I know that wherever you guys get together, the good times will roll.

Wilkey