• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Everyday, not just Opening Day

While I don't like their chances, the Nationals went and won 2 in Houston to win it not that long ago, so not all hope is lost.
All the more reason I think it's over. I guarantee the Astro's remember that bad loss from a few years ago. Last night really was a must win for Philly. The Astro's are experienced and have the better pitching, I don't see them going home and losing two.

I’ve seen 2 franchises recently go up 3-0/3-1in playoff series, only to crumble and lose when all professionals had pretty much guaranteed they were moving on. Exhibit A) San Jose Sharks vs. Los Angeles Kings,2013-14 season. Exhibit B) 2016 NBA Finals Golden State Warriors Vs. Cleveland Cavs.

It ain’t over, ‘til it’s over.

I’ve seen 2 franchises recently go up 3-0/3-1in playoff series, only to crumble and lose when all professionals had pretty much guaranteed they were moving on. Exhibit A) San Jose Sharks vs. Los Angeles Kings,2013-14 season. Exhibit B) 2016 NBA Finals Golden State Warriors Vs. Cleveland Cavs.

It ain’t over, ‘til it’s over.
I hear you... But, it just feels like the Stros have something to prove, for obvious reasons and it is Dusty Bakers time.

I always want the National League to win! That said Astros were the better team, Phillies were the Cinderella/Rocky story. They'll be tough in 2023, the NL east will be a beast. Congrats Astros.