• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Everyday, not just Opening Day

Tigers are showing some reasons to start getting excited. I’ll be interested to see what they are in 2-3 years.

I just saw that Javy Baez is a Tiger, had no idea. Love the hats Kirk, are those Kirk Gibson era hats 😀

I was just going to post a picture of a few new Cubbies hats, I just ordered.

C20DD34F-06C2-4AC2-9890-D5645CD4E653.jpeg

Had to replace my 2016 WS hat, since I couldn’t get it clean. It’s now a work hat.

I just saw that Javy Baez is a Tiger, had no idea. Love the hats Kirk, are those Kirk Gibson era hats 😀

View attachment 53977

Had to replace my 2016 WS hat, since I couldn’t get it clean. It’s now a work hat

Yes - I was ( and still am) a big fan of Gibby, in whatever uniform he wore.

It is about time I refreshed my hat selection too. By the time they get ‘bout perfect, I get paint/oil/spray foam/adhesive/lube on them, and they are no longer presentable for formal wear!

Yes - I was ( and still am) a big fan of Gibby, in whatever uniform he wore.

It is about time I refreshed my hat selection too. By the time they get ‘bout perfect, I get paint/oil/spray foam/adhesive/lube on them, and they are no longer presentable for formal wear!

I figured you wore one of these, while out in your element:

027868E7-71F5-4E18-8CDA-8608304142F6.png

View attachment 53977

Had to replace my 2016 WS hat, since I couldn’t get it clean. It’s now a work hat.
The 2016 World Series was a heart breaker!

I was down in corktown today for lunch. Nice to see what they have done with the old field and area after so many years.

I left when it was 3-0. Watched some of what I think might have been a high school team playing on the old field until the rain started to come down hard. Watched the rest of the game at home, what an ending! :)

Kirk, this is officially the MLB talk thread now.

Phillies offense looked as expected, going to be a fun season watching them. Nola looked dominant until he didn't. He needs to have a good season if they're going to do anything. Wheeler can only do so much, especially with an unproven/shitty bullpen.

I was down in corktown today for lunch. Nice to see what they have done with the old field and area after so many years.

I left when it was 3-0. Watched some of what I think might have been a high school team playing on the old field until the rain started to come down hard. Watched the rest of the game at home, what an ending! :)
I don't think I'd even recognize it down there from what I hear.