• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Everyday, not just Opening Day

A Memorial Day reflection on the season stats thus far...

The Detroit Tigers took their latest series against the Clevend GuardIndians , only their 3rd series win in 15 total series thus far.

The Tigers season record is 17-29 , 11 games back in the Central division , and second worst in the American League, besting only the KC Royals.

Home record is 11-14 , Away 6-15, with a 4-6 record for their last 10 games.

Miggy (143 AB) is the team leader in batting average (.294) , OBP (.340), RBIs (18) and Hits (42). The Tigers team average is .220

Tarik Skubal is the pitching leader in Games won (3), Era (2.44) Strikeouts (55) after 9 games pitched.

😫

The unfortunate part is we did have some decent signings but they haven’t panned out. I think a lot of them are on 1 year deals.

Looks like the Tigers and Cubbies are pretty close this year Kirk @MilesMingusMonk

Wanna make a gentlemen’s bet, on who has the better year?

Tigers - 21/30
Cubs - 22/29

Local coffee, cigars, 1970’s playboys, mixed tapes, swatch watch guard? A plethora of options.

I'm besides myself, can't believe my Mets are ahead by 10.5 games in the NL least. It's amazing how a very good manager can make a world of difference. Hopefully when our two all-star pitchers come back the cushion can increase.

I'm besides myself, can't believe my Mets are ahead by 10.5 games in the NL least. It's amazing how a very good manager can make a world of difference. Hopefully when our two all-star pitchers come back the cushion can increase.
Lindor remembering how to play baseball doesn't hurt either!

What the hell happened to them? I didn't realize how much of a slide they've been on until I was listening to the game last night.
Serious man freakin Angels they do this crap all the time. Get me all excited then bam. Suck. Then they will pick it up again and start giving me hope again and bam suck again. I seriously don’t know how it happens

Serious man freakin Angels they do this crap all the time. Get me all excited then bam. Suck. Then they will pick it up again and start giving me hope again and bam suck again. I seriously don’t know how it happens
That sounds even worse than the Phils always starting at bad they're out of it by the break and then play well the second half but it's already too late

Joe Girardi wasn't the problem, the bullpen wasn't good. Plus Bryce Harper, not playing doesn't help.

Joe Girardi wasn't the problem, the bullpen wasn't good. Plus Bryce Harper, not playing doesn't help.
Managers rarely are the reason, just an easy scapegoat. Castellanos definitely is a downgrade in right, but that 's the least of their issues, bullpen being #1 on the list. Injury bug is starting to bite them too.

Hopefully Schwarber is going to match his June from last year, not likely but off to a good start.

5350E035-27C1-4606-A27E-E096FD5628D8.jpeg
Buh-bye General Manager Al Avila!

43-68 (Last place in the AL Central, 2nd to last in the American League and 3rd worst in all of baseball!)

Last edited: