• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Farewell good friend...

Sorry to hear about this Gary. Man it's rough at first, but it does get better after a little time.

Sorry to hear Gary...tough times at first but it gets easier further down the road.

Tough deal. Time will heal. In the meantime we will do what we can to ease your sadness. Thoughts are with you.

Man, it sucks so bad. I had to put down my dog of 15 years recently as well. Its the worst thing I've ever had to do. Hope you guys are doing better.

So sorry...we put Scarlet our oldest cat down about a month ago and I cried for days. So sorry for your loss. What a pretty baby, too.

melly

Condolences indeed. Always tough to lose a family member, even a pet. It's funny how quickly they become personalities we get used to.

Sorry for your loss... Being a dog owner I also believe that dogs are all god, but the only down side is that they simply dont live long enough.

So sorry for the loss of Two-Bits, I hope you see each other again on the Rainbow Bridge.

Sorry for your loss. I lost my last one (Aussie / blue heeler) after 14 years. Most loyal friend I ever had. There's just no way to replace that.

Very sorry for your loss, Gary. :(

Sad to hear about the loss of a good friend and family member like Two-Bits. We have a 12 year old gray haired lab who's part of the family too.