• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fathers Day Opus Shipment

Stopping at my B&M on the way home tonight to check again, but as far as I know, nothing has hit here in Cincinnati yet...

I took the day off and headed to a B&M in Charleston WV. I shot down this morning to see 5 sizes at MSRP. His normal limit is 3, but because I made the drive he let me pick up 5 PL's and the Perfexion Slip Tin with three cigars all at MSRP (not sure what MSRP on the tins would be but he charged me $45. Eh, it's pretty :cool: ). Then I picked up a few other things and he gave me another 10% off! If you're near Charleston stop in to the Squire. It's a nice place with a big selection and nice smoking lounge. Sadly, it takes me an hour and a half to get there.

Well you did great, I just paid $95 for the same tin plus 8.75% sales tax in NYC.

For those that always rag on me that I live in New Jersey, I do work and buy in New York.

I thought I'd seem somewhere that the tins were running about $100. The cigars are just regular ol' Opus, are they not?

Well you did great, I just paid $95 for the same tin plus 8.75% sales tax in NYC.

For those that always rag on me that I live in New Jersey, I do work and buy in New York.
[/quote]

$95.00 :0 That's almost double what I'm selling them for.

Want to buy a couple at say.....$75.00?? J/K

I thought those tins were at holts only... or was that the first shipment? Pretty cool looking holders.

I called my B&M and they said no and no from father's day. The rep said "They were going to the lower-end dealers." Didn't really get it but oh well.

Reserva D'Chateau gift tin 49.99 OVT

Alright Im done

I guess I should start smoking

For you fellow Baltimorons out there Faders Towson has them in. Checked the Humidour also but none there. Faders also had the tins in 3 sizes. Thought I'd let ya know.

Damon

No new shipments around oc/ie

David's at victoria gardens has a box of the lancero tubes, minus a single ;)

Cohiba also at victoria has some robusto's, not sure how many though

Red Cloud my go to official fuente/opus retailer is out.

None have received new shipments, as have any other more generic cigar stocking smoke shops around here.

I got an email from a supplier that is getting almost 600 opus in, but i'm gonna pass, i just don't need to buy anymore cigars right now. Prices are not great, but not terrible, $13 for xXx, $17 for FF, SB, and Perf. 2. Pm me if you're interested, not sure if they would want me to post their info as they maybe trying to let their regular customers know 1st (not sure if this is the right protocol??)

Not kewl... I dunno about this source (well yes I do lol) but some people work very hard to get sources. Going around offering them up like free cheese in the welfare line in not kewl IMO...

But that's just my .02

Not kewl... I dunno about this source (well yes I do lol) but some people work very hard to get sources. Going around offering them up like free cheese in the welfare line in not kewl IMO...

But that's just my .02

Did i post the info?

But that's just my .02

Did i post the info?

I didn't say you posted it, but by stating
Pm me if you're interested
implies that your offering..

whatever, if someone who is not established here pm's me, they won't get the info. I'm really just trying to help a few brothers out, but if you don't like that, sorry. Oh, and i'm not gonna get into a debate over this, it ain't worth the time.

Frank, don't get upset bro, I really could care less who you give your sources away to. I was just adding my .02 in. Most everyone knows of which who you are talking about anyway, I was just stating what my opinion was, that's all.

You are correct though this isn't worth debating over..

what can you buy for .02 these days anyway?

come back when you have a couple bucks... :laugh:

No new shipments around oc/ie

David's at victoria gardens has a box of the lancero tubes, minus a single ;)

Cohiba also at victoria has some robusto's, not sure how many though

Red Cloud my go to official fuente/opus retailer is out.

None have received new shipments, as have any other more generic cigar stocking smoke shops around here.

Man, I was all excited to call and get one of these bad boys from David's. I called and they were a little out of my price range! That being said, I do appreciate the heads up!!! Opus are REALLY hard to find here in AZ!

Mason

If you're in AZ you probably don't want to buy from CA, we have stupid inflated prices as you found out with your phone call, but that's actually nothing compared to what I might pay for one of those lancero's next week at Casa Fuente.

Yes the AZ B+M's have GREAT prices, when they have them. I like many of the local places. I have bought tons of other sticks but never seem to be cool enough to get on the "we'll call you when they land" list. I think in the past two months I've bought about 15 to 20 boxes of cigars from 3 stores and cant ever seem to get opus or anejo.

Oh well, life is too short to complain so I'll jump off my whiney soapbox!

Mason