• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Cigar photo

I bet former Pres BC has some sweet cigar pics :D . Any one know how to get ahold of him

He was around for a little while here, but then we got bored of playing with him and he got banned! :laugh: :laugh:

This is me in front of Harrods. I spent a crap-load of pounds there.

1531541655_l.jpg

Found this thread while searching some other stuff and thought it deserved a good bump. This thread was right about the time I was redeploying, so I guess that's why I missed out.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite cigar pics:

(L to R)Outlaw VII, tasman, me, and High-N-Tight
I love this pic because it has three of my favorite smoking partners in it. We all shared the passion in Baghdad and it was great.
gallery_1636_17_27919.jpg

Me suckin' on an Anejo 50, just a good smokin' cigar pic
gallery_1636_17_36006.jpg

Me after receiving "The Sandbox Pass" in Baghdad....great moment :)
gallery_3010_13_80534.jpg

Found this thread while searching some other stuff and thought it deserved a good bump. This thread was right about the time I was redeploying, so I guess that's why I missed out.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite cigar pics:

(L to R)Outlaw VII, tasman, me, and High-N-Tight
I love this pic because it has three of my favorite smoking partners in it. We all shared the passion in Baghdad and it was great.
gallery_1636_17_27919.jpg

Me suckin' on an Anejo 50, just a good smokin' cigar pic
gallery_1636_17_36006.jpg

Me after receiving "The Sandbox Pass" in Baghdad....great moment :)
gallery_3010_13_80534.jpg

LOL! Thanks for sharing Wyatt.

This one was taken on our fishing trip to Canada a couple of years ago. I'm in the foreground, that's my father in the back. My son snapped the picture.

What a wonderful time we had! I am sure it will go down as one of my most favorite memories ever.

CanadaTrip035.jpg

Here is a shopped pic my son did. I use it in my profile here :)

photo-2168.jpg

cigar4.gif

familj.jpg-for-web-LARGE.jpg

This is me and my family. The dog would not participate, I wont make a complete prat out of my self, he said.

To avoid confusion, I am the one bottom, right. The rest is (left to right): my daughter Alma, my youngest son Gabriel, the missis Nicoline, the elder son Ludwig.

IMGP1180.jpg

Andy Garcia, Me, Carlito Fuente "Casa Fuente Grand Opening 2005, Las Vegas"

IMGP2304.jpg

Mexican Cruise

This is my favourite cigar picture (trust me there is a cigar in the picture but its not the reason its my favourite picture)

Taken at last years Habanos Festival dinner :love:

1625171801a1796535981b915442966l.jpg

FraGil, looks like it was really nice dinner.... nice photo :thumbs: