• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Cohiba Size and Why

Best Cohibas I've had in order are:

Siglo VI
Siglo III
Siglo I

You know the funny thing is it's easier to find Cuban Davidoffs then it is to find Vintage Cohiba's of the 80s or early 90s :laugh:

That's because they are superior cigars.

And '03 VI's can still be purchased.

How do the two compare if you don't mind me asking?

The Cohiba's have a very nice hint of spice with a creamy, slightly sweet, coffee, woody, grassy finish. Starting out mild to medium and building into a rich, but extremely well balanced cigar. Quite a bit of smoke and the quality of the tobacco is superb. They go very well with coffee.

The Davidoff's have a slight salty taste starting out, then build with a floral, herb and woody finish. They are more mild in flavor and one has to be an experienced cigar smoker to appreciate the complexity of these cigars. I don't find that they come close to the richness that the Cohiba's offer. Although the tobacco is very high quality, they are best as a morning or afternoon cigar. Very good with tea or water.

Mark, I don't doubt it for a second. :)

Bah! Found em :)

Please leave some for the rest of us... :D

When I wonder down your way, we should get together with Kenny and enjoy some of the '02 pre-release ones with the old style band from H. Upmann.

Bah! Found em :)

Please leave some for the rest of us... :D

When I wonder down your way, we should get together with Kenny and enjoy some of the '02 pre-release ones with the old style band from H. Upmann.

I'll take the high road here..........

???
Guess I'm not really seeing a need for a high road here...? So someone didn't want to discuss sources. Even by PM, it is anyone's choice to discuss - or not discuss - anything with anyone they choose. Maybe I missed something, but I see nothing that would warrant a statement like that.

Seems to me that with Bob's "expertise" of Cuban cigars, he would know which retailers have these.

I should state that I am not of the mind set that thinks members are entitled to select information just because they signed up. If he actually knew how things worked, he shouldn't have even asked this question from a member he doesn't know.

now, if someone wants to PM me and tell me where to get the original '03 Sig VI's...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just kidding.... :rolleyes:

now, if someone wants to PM me and tell me where to get the original '03 Sig VI's...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just kidding.... :rolleyes:

J&R is selling them. Oops. Should I have posted the source??? :whistling: