• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

favorite mass produced beer

My daily steady bar beer is Amstel light can't beat that one for refreshing gulp me down brew of choice :thumbs:

I also like to switch it up and go with difrent vareities depending on what I feel like tasting. Currently in my fridge there are couple of outstanding favorites:

Unibroue La Maudite
Fuller's London Pride
Rogue Oregon Golden Ale

Now off to the store and give thema try with your favorite cigar.

My favorites:

American
- Bud Select & Bud Ice
- Michelob Ultra
- Petes Wicked
- Red Dog

Mexican
- Pacifico
- Dos XX

German
- Spaten

If I'm feeling a bit crazy, I'll sip on a Tecate, in a can, with a lime.

The new aluminum bottle Bud Lights are great. The beer seems to stay cold forever.

Since I do the low-carb thing I like Michelob Ultra and Bud Select. They are weak but not bad tasting. Not much of a beer drinker anyway though a good Heif hits the spot once in a while. I'll take a nice single malt or bourbon over a beer anyday.

lucasbuck said:
Since I do the low-carb thing I like Michelob Ultra and Bud Select. They are weak but not bad tasting. Not much of a beer drinker anyway though a good Heif hits the spot once in a while. I'll take a nice single malt or bourbon over a beer anyday.
[snapback]286868[/snapback]​

Freakin' health nuts!

ML237 said:
My daily steady bar beer is Amstel light can't beat that one for refreshing gulp me down brew of choice :thumbs:

I also like to switch it up and go with difrent vareities depending on what I feel like tasting. Currently in my fridge there are couple of outstanding favorites:

Unibroue La Maudite
Fuller's London Pride
Rogue Oregon Golden Ale

Now off to the store and give thema try with your favorite cigar.
[snapback]286616[/snapback]​

OH YEAH! Amstel light is definitely one of my favorites. Drinking one right now

ironmike5 said:
Blue Moon and an orange slice :thumbs:
[snapback]286728[/snapback]​

mmmmmmm BLUE MOON! ORANGE SLICE....... :love:

Others that I really enjoy

Red Stripe
Modelo
Dox XX Amber
The Occasional Fosters
Newcastle

YUM BEER...I LOVE BEER!!!

Another vote for Yuengling Lager. I had never heard of the stuff until I moved out to New York. If you have a Costco membership, or know someone who does, you can't beat their price. I think it's around $15/case there.

My motto is if its a massed produced beer like BMC, I'd rather not drink beer. Its the same motto with cigars. Why would you smoke a Swisser Sweet when ya can have say a Padron 1926 40th Maddie instead. But under the term what mass produced beer is that which can be got any where without a problem. Just leaves you with just BMC which in my eyes isnt beer but piss in a can or bottle. But if I had to chose between a BMC, I would go with Bud Light. My previous post shows some of the stuff I look for and never buy BMC with the exception of Blue Moon. I do enjoy a Michelob tho.

hooiserguy said:
cant beat a miller light!!!! Taste great!
[snapback]286099[/snapback]​
I ain't gonna wrestle you in a bikkini, but...LESS FILLING!!!

Actually I have to second the Lager (yuengling, for all you poor folk who don't know what lager is!)

Bud Select is the new light favorite, other that that anything in one of those jumbo cans and a brown bag. :laugh: Try Beck's too.