• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite villain

Scott1966 said:
Agent Smith in the "Matrix"
I can never find Agent Smith particularly threatening - due mostly to him also being in this movie. Both good movies, but talk about an actor with freakin' range...

I think DeNiro's caracter in Heat. He's suposed to be the bad guy but you end up liking him and rooting for him way better then the jerk cop chasing him played by Pacino. I hated that ending SO bad. (How does Pacino see the shadow, and turn, and fire, all before DeNiro can shoot him first??!!)

I was thinking of another, what was it??

Hmmm.................. I hate it when this happens................ ???

Oh yea, Scarface is good to. On the one hand he could just be a one demesional killer all the way through, but he likes kids, something you wouldn't think. The scene were he's watching his buddy talk to the girl and he pulls up and sits with some kids while watching. I know it's needed to set up the end, but it also makes him more real and believable. You start wishing he could control his habbit and think a little clearer then he might get somewhere after all. Meanwhile he's a ruthless coke dealer, killer with cool toys right till the end. :thumbs:

Oh, and Michael Corelone of course. (How come Pacino is involved in one way or another with all of these?) He is a ruthless killer as well who started out not even wanting that way of life but is dragged in to protect the family. The whole rest of his life is then spent protecting and defending his family (or at least the ones he doesn't kill himself) and he seems so noble and loyal durring all his bloodshed he commands. A true killer again that you want to succeed.

oak said:
Scott1966 said:
Agent Smith in the "Matrix"
I can never find Agent Smith particularly threatening - due mostly to him also being in this movie. Both good movies, but talk about an actor with freakin' range...
dude he also did a voice in the Babe (the talking pig) movies!

Gargamel from the Smurfs. He was so mean to those little blue people. :sign:

Actually I have to agree on Freddy Kruger because I think the psychologically scary villans are the worse.

Ziegfried or the Claw in Get Smart.

And Ziegfried was someone on the Love boat. ha ha ha

That's easy... Mr. Heat Miser!!!

heatmisr.jpg

http://www.fantasysports.nu/baseball/owners/misers/hot.wav

Backslide420 said:
George W.
Oh, oh, if I say "Bill Clinton" we're both gonna get in trouble backslide cause here's the request regarding posts in the lobby:
This forum is for general discussion on most any topic. Please refrain from discussing politics and other "touchy" subjects, and they tend to cause flame wars.

So I won't say Bill Clinton, okay? :D

coventrycat86 said:
Backslide420 said:
George W.
Oh, oh, if I say "Bill Clinton" we're both gonna get in trouble backslide cause here's the request regarding posts in the lobby:
This forum is for general discussion on most any topic. Please refrain from discussing politics and other "touchy" subjects, and they tend to cause flame wars.

So I won't say Bill Clinton, okay? :D

I'm soooo proud of you, CC! :p

Ooooooppppsss sorry guys just being silly. Spaced out that my bad. hehehehe.
flame me all. it's all good hehehehe ;)

flame me all

Okay everyone
pileon.gif
Backslide420 :D

Let's get him!!! :D

and
pileon.gif
me for the thread jack :p

Okay, back on topic, favorite villan? I'm not sure I have one. NO WAIT, the Black Knight in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

"None shall pass"
"It's only a flesh wound"
"All right, we'll call it a draw."
"Come back here and fight you pansy"

Peter Lorre in "M - The Murderers Are Among Us" (Germany, 1931, US title) "M - Eine Stadt sucht einen Mörder" (the rest of the world)

My second choise would be Anthony Perkins as Norman Bates in "Psyscho"

Both are AFI top 100 films.

Special mention to Robert DeNiro as Max Cady in "Cape Fear"