• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite villain

I guess the evil store owner in Debbie Does Dallas

then

the kidnapper from Behind the Green Door

:lookup:

Matt R said:
James Dean as Jett Rink in Giant.. though not a villian in today's movie terms, he was the protagonist and would be considered the "bad guy". This is probably my all-time favorite movie.
Damn Matt, you took one of mine. I'm glad that someone else likes that grand old masterpiece.

I would also put Kevin Spacey in as Kaiser Sosay (not sure the spelling of either name but you all know what I mean) in The Usual Suspects.

Horse said:
I guess the evil store owner in Debbie Does Dallas

then

the kidnapper from Behind the Green Door

:lookup:
Oh Horse, you dirty little devil!!!!

You have to then mention the Devil......From The Devil In Mrs. Jones!!!!!

Here's another one, Sonny Steelgrave from the first season of Wiseguy.

Shadow said:
Here's another one, Sonny Steelgrave from the first season of Wiseguy.
Ray Sharkey.....what a great show. I also liked Kevin Spacey's character.

lucasbuck said:
Ray Sharkey.....what a great show. I also liked Kevin Spacey's character.
That would be 'Mel Profit' :) And YES, that was a great show. :) Here's a fun fact.. Ken Wahl, the star of the show, was married to Corrine Alphen (penthouse pet of the year/decade) then married Shane..one of the Barbi Twins. :0

I still think Wise Guy was one of the most clever shows that was ever on television. I actually felt bad for the villains. Good call Shadow!

coventrycat86 said:
I'm soooo proud of you, CC! 

falling.gif
@ Bat_Chief

I behaved myself quite well there, didn't I?
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Yes you did! :D Anyone that knows you well enough would be QUITE surprised!
smiley-faces-28.gif

BACCHUS said:
I still think Wise Guy was one of the most clever shows that was ever on television. I actually felt bad for the villains. Good call Shadow!
Yep, and now available on dvd :thumbs:

lucasbuck said:
BACCHUS said:
Yep, and now available on dvd :thumbs:
Watched the DVDs last week. You gotta love Netflix! :thumbs: