• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First 2001 Pass-Favorite Cameroon Wrapper Cigar

I'm glad you got it OK Bill. Sorry for the slight delay guys. Things have been very hectic for me lately. I just found out officially that I am in fact being transferred to Phoenix, so I've got allot going on right now! :) It shouldn't have delayed my getting the pass out on time and I apologize to everyone.

Box went out today to Keith. Cigar Tracker has been updated.Takes:
Partagas S Perfecto
H.Upmann Suprema #5Puts:
AF Flor Fina 858
H.Upmann Suprema #4
Aristoff 700 S

Takes: Partagas Serie S Perfecto
Aristoff Black RobustoPuts: (2) Arturo Fuente Hemingway ClassicsBox will be mailed to Ardis tomorrow.
USPS conf# 0300 1290 0003 7587 6267Cigartracker has been updated.Thanks Gil!

This is really strange. I just checked USPS.com and the tracking site says the package was delivered yesterday in Helotes TX. Considering that I sent to to Ardis in Denver, I wonder what happened.

That's wierd, the only one I've gotten so far is a pass that came to me from Dustin and went on to Wayne in Nevada. I'll go to the PO again this afternoon.
Ardis

Got the box TODAY. I came Return to sender. It looks like Aris' address is incorrect.If I can't get in touch with her by Friday I'll send it on its way to the next person.

I'm glad you found it. I was going to feel really bad if it got lost considering that I was the last person to touch it.

I sent Ardis an e-mail requestiong she provide a better address. If I don't hear from her by Saturday morning I will send the pass to the next person in line.I told Ardis I do not wish to keep her from the pass but we must move this along so the pass goes out by Saturday to CO or to CA. :cool:

OKey dokey, please read my reply. Apparently, the post office does not provide clear instructions when you rent a box. I put a big post about it in this forum, I hope it clears up all this annpying stuff, and I apologize again. I do love doing these passes, I hope you all can forgive me.
AA

Back