• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Give Away!

You know what's funny. Erica's style of writing looks exactly like Gahua's. They are both from Georgia and their punctuation(or lack of) and smiley faces are identical. Maybe it's a Georgia thing!!! :laugh:

Im from Ga...it is NOT a Ga thing.
blush.gif

Do you happen to have a crazy ex-girlfriend from Taiwan that used to buy you cigars? :whistling:
Uncalled

If only we had a knight in shining armor to ride in on his white horse to defend this fair maiden’s honor. :laugh:

Could Rod check the IP addresses?
In this day of non-static IP's and proxy servers, it means little.......

So does maiden.

Doc.

Holy shit Doc, that's two within 5 minutes of each other. You must have been eating your Wheaties this morning!

All in all, I feel like there is some sort of joke being played on us here. Where the hell is Mookie?

Fine,
I don't know what else I could have added
It was great meeting some of you guys we might run into each other at a lounge in GA
I am signing off. I will still send the stick and tin that I have promised various members

See you guys

Dammit guys! I didn't even get a chance to put "the moves" on Erika. :angry:

although I've never heard of a private person joining a forum and proceeding to give away a bunch of stuff. Strange.

although I've never heard of a private person joining a forum and proceeding to give away a bunch of stuff. Strange.
That was the reason for my skepticism. If someone showed up at your house offering you stuff for free without even introducing themselves first, wouldn’t you be looking for the catch?

That's how he did it before. He promises to give stuff away and jumps into a couple of PIFs. Then makes off with the PIFs and never sends his end out.

So does maiden.

Doc.

Holy shit Doc, that's two within 5 minutes of each other. You must have been eating your Wheaties this morning!

All in all, I feel like there is some sort of joke being played on us here. Where the hell is Mookie?

Fine,
It was great meeting some of you guys we might run into each other at a lounge in GA
I am signing off. I will still send the stick and tin that I have promised various members

See you guys

I stuck up for you Gahau and you made me look like a jackass. I even sent to a certified letter asking you what was up. No response. There is no doubt in my mind that you are 'Erika'. I did learn a great lesson through what transpired in the past. I guess I should thank you. Take care!!!

And sorry to all of the Georgians I have offended. It was not my intent.

And for the icing on the cake. Gahau(erika.jin) left some pictures up on image shack of the Padron sampler he was giving away for some BS contest.

FLMAO!!!!!

http://img203.imageshack.us/i/img0595dy.jpg/

And for the icing on the cake. Gahau(erika.jin) left some pictures up on image shack of the Padron sampler he was giving away for some BS contest.

FLMAO!!!!!

http://img203.imageshack.us/i/img0595dy.jpg/

Where are you tracking that pic back to Gahau?

That's how he did it before. He promises to give stuff away and jumps into a couple of PIFs. Then makes off with the PIFs and never sends his end out.

So does maiden.

Doc.

Fine,

See you guys

I stuck up for you Gahau and you made me look like a jackass. I even sent to a certified letter asking you what was up. No response. There is no doubt in my mind that you are 'Erika'. I did learn a great lesson through what transpired in the past. I guess I should thank you. Take care!!!

And sorry to all of the Georgians I have offended. It was not my intent.

Thank you sir that's what I was waiting on. And good call to you if that is indeed Gahau.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk