• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FRICK FRICK TRIPLE FRICK!!!!

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
My mom had to be rushed to hospital post hernia surgery from last friday. Maybe pneumonia or clott. My wife remains unemployed despite her applying and interviewing for several jobs shes been qualified for and she has been extremely down, and the shit show that is a company re organization starts soon. In order to maintain our current roof over our head gonna have to face some tough decisions soon. Maybe just gonna have to work 7 days a week finding a delivery gig or something.

FRRRRRRIIIIIIIIICKKK!!!!

Please send good thoughts, prayers my way. I need them.

I haven’t felt this way before. Kinda just numb.

Sorry, just venting.

C

Sorry to hear it, Caesar. It's always shitty to hear when bad things happen to great people. I hope your mother pulls through and I hope your wife finds a new job soon.

Good thoughts for you and your family!!! We went through the same thing with my wife not being able to find a job for 4+ months. Finally she got a great job she loves to show up at every day!!! There is always a plan

Mom is home. No complications related to surgery. Cat scan found a cyst on liver. She’ll need to follow up on that.

Thoughts and prayers going your way. It’s tough but keep your head up and keep kicking.